Alow Me to Re-introduce Myself.......

Si_Glanza

Member +
Hello Again Guys....
Some of you already know me as i lived on the other site. I sold my TD04-11g Glanza about 4 months ago to a 17 year old whos taking his lessons (Wish Him luck). Since then i havnt been on the site as it would only make me want another!
But I cant Hold out any longer, im looking round for a new ride going in the way of a facelift GT this time! Just got too pass things with the missis then should have one in time for Glynns meet (R.I.P).
Over the last 4/Months ive been a busy man, My Girlfriend (Kirsty_h) is now 17 weeks Pregnant and im taking my LGV Lessons. :)

Looking forward to Posting franticly on the site once again and seing some familiar faces.

How Amazing is this!

DSC00888.jpg

jamesgtturbo

Member +
nice too see you back si . theres pleant of clean gts out there too choose from. excellent news about the baby all the best mate

james

goldenvtr

Member +
Welcome back. thers a td04 11g kit on jap auctions at the moment if you want to go the same route :p

happy retuns and good luck with the family :)

Si_Glanza

Member +
Welcome back. thers a td04 11g kit on jap auctions at the moment if you want to go the same route :p

happy retuns and good luck with the family :)

Thanks Guys!

The TD04-11g was amazing at 1.2bar but it had real trubble holding it! gonna have to keep the Mod to a minnimum untill my LGV's passed!

Glanza-V - I loved the Glanza but When r kirsty bought the facelift GT i feel in love! just looks alot more angry "grrrr" lol

*starlet_babe*

Member +
Welcome back hun :)

Good luck to you and Kirsty with the baby :)

Hopefully get to meet you at Glynns Meet albeit in sad circumstances :-(

Sammie xx

stuart

Member +
Welcome back mate, good luck and all the best with the newborn on the way!

and aye the GT's do look more grrrrr-ish - you know it glanza boys :p :D

Greg0r

Member +
amazing ultrasound of your baby, are you able to find out sex at 17 weeks?

LOL and i think the 17 year old taking lessons definately needs alot of luck with ur td04 glanza :p

Kelly

Member +
welcome back Si

congrats to both you and Kirsty! :)

glad you realised gts look more angry :p (joke)

Si_Glanza

Member +
Thanks Guys, The Scan was took at 12 weeks, we have to wait till November 20th to find out the sex! Cant wait.
Ep Chen - Im looking forward to it dude, nothing in life is easy ay but the rewards will be out of tihs world.