Another tuner rips off customer.....

Gtstu

Member +
Thats crazy , i really feel for him and cant belive nothing can be done and to top it off he now works for a huge tuning company.

Rory

Lifer
I dont have time to go through 19 pages, but who was it? and where is the boyo off to?

malcolmgt

Member +
About to say, apparently at Sumo Power now, im sure Dan can clarify though.
End of day, just because he ripped people off pppl will now tarnish Sumo Power which isnt fair.
on SXOC they are all saying how they will avoid it...

Murray

Member +
About to say, apparently at Sumo Power now, im sure Dan can clarify though.
End of day, just because he ripped people off pppl will now tarnish Sumo Power which isnt fair.
on SXOC they are all saying how they will avoid it...

Well yep. If they want to hire a criminal then avoid at all costs really

Iain@CRD

Lifer
I really cant understand why this happens ... greed? ... out of there depth? but the fact is it should never happen. My main focus is that i always remain 100% honest, i dont give any nonsence and always tell the truth which i receive praise from by my customers :s

malcolmgt

Member +
Well yep. If they want to hire a criminal then avoid at all costs really

the whole thing was they used the car bits on other customers and then left the owner in the dog house when they shut up shop.

Dan im positive wouldnt let that happen under his roof so feel its harsh to tarnish him with the bad name of his worker. As long as the manager knows whats going on he cant do what was done before

Iain@CRD

Lifer
the whole thing was they used the car bits on other customers and then left the owner in the dog house when they shut up shop.

Dan im positive wouldnt let that happen under his roof so feel its harsh to tarnish him with the bad name of his worker. As long as the manager knows whats going on he cant do what was done before

Its not about letting it happen under his roof, its that power of the internet and how fast and far this story has spread. There was examples on the forums of other performance shops discussing what they read online and where he is now which could put people off buying from his new employer.

Last edited:

richglanzav

Member +
oh my days...this john bloke must have the calmness of a saint cus if someone ripped me off for that amount they wouldnt be seeing christmas this year and i aint joking. surely theres something he can do. do the guys in charge of sumo power know about this whole thread? cus they must literally be off their heads to employ this guy..their business will go downhill fast aswell now

_shaun_

Member +
oh my days...this john bloke must have the calmness of a saint cus if someone ripped me off for that amount they wouldnt be seeing christmas this year and i aint joking. surely theres something he can do. do the guys in charge of sumo power know about this whole thread? cus they must literally be off their heads to employ this guy..their business will go downhill fast aswell now

this^
if this happened to me i would of been on my way to the guys door in an instances and wouldnt be leaving till the police carried me off.

if the guys at sumo do no about what happened am shocked they hired him at the end of the day ur company is only as good as the feedback u have and with the net a story as bad as this gets passed around like wildfire. cant say ive ever herd of a bad story about sumo and if this guy works for them now its very likely to damage there reputation

J25GTi

Lifer
I won't be buying or going to sumo at any time soon after this. That's for sure. They employ a cunt like that It will affect business for sure. Good news travels fast, but bad news travels faster.

Did anyone read as far as the rollcage pics?! Truly awful!