apologies to members

glanza_dan

Fresh Recruit
Hello I am contacting everyone matter what happended yesterday. I was late ect and i was trying to find out the hole story, So i have worken up early today and tooken the day off work to get this sorted.
All people have been refunded with the money back.
The story was that my Older brother has been useing my different names and pictures to sell items but was useing my paypal account, Witch i haven't used paypal in a while beucase i have no money to spend to buy items. He has been dealt with very seriously and im not talking to him now beucase off all the shit caused sorry for the language
So im just contacting you to let you know on the matter. Im pissed off myself becuase a lot off people know me on this site and i have a good name, Now that trust has gone other somethink that my brother did. I wouldn't get a word in last night as i wanted to find out the hole story.

So im taking the time to apologies on to all toyotagt and uk starlet club memebers for what happened last night. I dont want anyone turning at my house in beford as i have my girlfriend there and my new born baby and she wouldnt like it aswell. And its not nice when someone takes peoples money and they dont get there goods iv had it in the past.

So every 1p that has gone into my paypal account and my brothers bank acount has been sent back.

This is a note to the mod's awell

Thanks Dan

Last edited:

glanza_dan

Fresh Recruit
Its not a excuse, Last night was late so i have founded out the hole story.
So im just letting members know the story.

I dont want people shout ect ect. Its all sorted now and i have sent a email to the mod.and the money have been sent to the people.

And i have said sorry to them people

Thanks Dan

glanza_dan

Fresh Recruit
Nope that was my brother i went round there and had a word with him, He sorted it all out with the email ect and sent all the money back was his shit to sort out so he had to sort the refunds back.

Texx

Super Moderator
The story was that my Older brother has been useing my different names and pictures to sell items but was useing my paypal account

Why would you have different names?

How did your brother intend to withdraw the money from your PayPal account?

Nope that was my brother i went round there and had a word with him, He sorted it all out with the email ect and sent all the money back was his shit to sort out so he had to sort the refunds back.

When the refunds were made your were still active online browsing threads whilst connected with the same IP address. How can you be at your brothers sorting refunds out and at home browsing TGTT at the same time?

turbojim

Lifer
man i reckon your still talking bull shit and also paypal e-mails you to let you know when a payment has been sent or received

Texx

Super Moderator
bullshit.jpg

glanza_dan

Fresh Recruit
The paypal account is mine and my brothers, We have are bank accounts on there so you can pick with account your like the money to be sent to.

If people are just gonna jump to the gun i wont reply back.

Why would you have different names?

How did your brother intend to withdraw the money from your PayPal account?

When the refunds were made your were still active online browsing threads whilst connected with the same IP address. How can you be at your brothers sorting refunds out and at home browsing TGTT at the same time?

starlet666

Member +
dude either way IF ur brother was the one doing this... which i very much doubt he was
if i were u i would b going to the police still because for one it is fraud and defammation and is a VERY VERY SERIOUS OFFENCE

you yourself look like a fu(king tool mate because everything here points to your home pc and not anything else....

this apoligy isnt working mate

im on the other side of the world and wanna fu(k your shit up u deserve a swift kick to the face and in my head i hope thats what u get ;)

glanzanut

Lifer
Fuck off you lying piece of shit! I dunno whats more insulting, the fact u conned members out of money, or the fact u think we are stupid enough to be spoon fed this bullshit. Ur a low life, and now everyone knows it.
Have some freddies for your busted ass :freddy::freddy::freddy:

jjayokocha

Ulster Area Rep
Well in future i will be meeting anyone to buy parts and doing it in cash, no more using paypal to get overseas goods.

GTnomez

Member +

sorry mate but thats bollocks!!

NO brothers spell alike, so it was you. how i know is you yourself always use threw when its through, at least have the common decency not to lie.

jomista2k7

Fresh Recruit
sorry mate but thats bollocks!!

NO brothers spell alike, so it was you. how i know is you yourself always use threw when its through, at least have the common decency not to lie.

couldnt of said it better myself

so you spell address-adderess and so does your brother???

like y'day you basically lied to everyone on tgtt saying it wasnt you how some one got your details

now your saying its your brother do you think we were born yesterday or something cut the bullshit and just own up glanza-dan's name will for ever be known on tgtt as a fraudster no one will ever trust you again

your better of just saying nothing towards talking shite on her

please somebody give me some panadol this dickhead is giving me a headache