August 21st Kent meet

malcolmgt

Member +
I think its about time for another meet at Ye Old Moat pub in Sevenoaks, Kent. 5.30PM

I think this location is ideal & has worked well every time we have had a meet there. Big car park & some good food & drink etc..

Address:

The Moat
London Road
Sevenoaks,
Kent
TN15 7RR

Would be good to see the usual people & some new faces too. I was thinking we meet at the pub for a drink, chat blah blah blah.... then a cruise on some of kents finest country roads.

I want this to be a cruise like one of the 1st Moat meets i went too when we all ended up in a garden centre to turn round which they loved the roads were epic!!

You guys think a Saturday or Sunday? 21st or 22nd August???

Put your names down & what day/date is best for you & we can go from there...

Lets do this
courtesy of Lewis - LEGEND

1) MalcolmGT :)

Last edited:

KrissyB

Member +
As above.

trying to get a meet together as i know queit a few people are up for this.

thinking meet at moat park, maybe bit of a food and a chat then off for a drive....... i have no idea of the roads around there but im sure someone will.

address is

THE MOAT.
London Road,
Wrotham,
Sevenoaks,
Kent, TN15 7RR

1) MalcolmGT :)
2) KrissyB + 3:):):) and a GSXR 1000

KrissyB

Member +
Hopefully be a good meet, always nice down that neck of the woods, might run it on race gas that day just for the crack lol:rockon:

Morph

Member +
Ill pop up to this what kind of time you guys thinking as ive gotta work till 12 that day not happy!!

sx_turbo

Lifer
Cant make either date i'm afraid lads,

21st i'm at my bosses wedding (brownie points for going )

22nd is the old dears birthday,

sorry peeps :(

malcolmgt

Member +
Cant make either date i'm afraid lads,

21st i'm at my bosses wedding (brownie points for going )

22nd is the old dears birthday,

sorry peeps :(

bad times!! have to do a small one with you me lewis and a few others up your way.

1) Malcolm
2) KrissyB + 3 & a GSXR 1000
3) Lewis (Blak_Mamber)
4) Morph