Autobahn88 manifold - any good?

yiph

Member +
Anyone has any experience to share about the Autobahn88 exhaust manifold and dump pipe?

Looking at getting new manifold and dump pipe, any recommendation (and where to get)?

Thanks!

dac69er

Super Moderator
autobahn stuff is cheap and nasty. buy at your own peril. do a search and you will find plenty of info on them.

regards manifolds as said above just crap, avoid them, but im using radiator silicone hoses and intercooler hoses from their range and they are of gd quality and can't complain.

ianmcintoshi

Member +
Stay away from thier manifolds mate, cheep crap! Traders on here are your best bet tbh... wepr or zisco are both very good.

wesgt

Lifer
i have an autobahn mani here, cracked into shit :haha: it came on my last gt and i swapped it off for a standard ported mani. i'd stay clear of them, you'll only end up buying a better one when it keeps cracking so it'll cost you more in the end!

yiph

Member +
Ok right, I'll steer clear of that.

Anyone would recommend a dealer/trader that does ship worldwide to Australia? 10+kg of steel is not very cheap for freight!

danb87

South East England Area Rep
Ok right, I'll steer clear of that.

Anyone would recommend a dealer/trader that does ship worldwide to Australia? 10+kg of steel is not very cheap for freight!

wepr an zisco are your best bet matey

Rev

Member +
Cost me $10 American to post a manifold to Australia but get the right manifold and the postage will be worth it is a very essential item.