Autofixed re-opened

petbeemer

Member +
Hi all, after a long time out of the game ive said f**k it and bought my old company back again, could'nt see it all go to waiste with the muppets that bought it 2 years ago, so for those of you who remember me/us we are back in business and ready to kick ass yet again!

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
Very good to see you back in action Pete.

I will have to point you in the direction of our admin staff (gv1.3/jay etc) for information on trading though.

Trevor

Member +
Autofixed

Great to see you back in action Peter.The Starlet world will be better off with you getting back in action.Good Luck

gv1.3

Admin
welcome back to the site Pete. If you are interested in trading on here again please submit an application letter to admin@toyotagtturbo.com

The trader positions are little bit more difficult to obtain these days mate so please outline what you can bring to the community with your products and services.

Again, welcome back - great to see an old skool member back again.

PS: inline with our rules on trading I have removed your website details from your initial post this is nothing personal it is standard policy for non traders.

Phil

Super Moderator
I`m wondering who had the company 4 weeks ago when i took my ep82 in with an oil leak and smoking due to the oil burning.

The reason for this is i left my car for 3 days to be told we have stripped the car taken off the turbo and there is nothing wrong visualy, what we have found is the oil return pipe to be leaking, sat morning i get a call car is ready and running fine, i go to collect it and am told valve stem oil seals have gone hard.

just as i arrive home oil pisses out everwhere smoke everywhere and the car is pretty much dry of oil.

When the car was stripped by my mate who is a mechanic and a fookin good one at that! The oil return pipe had been some what soldered back on instead of paying £34 for a new one and when we took the turbo off its cracked right the way round!!!!!

Not one for pointing fingers but if the car is with you for 4 days why the hell try to fix something that costs £34 when it wont last? Also to say the turbo had been inspected to me is just complete bullshit and was charged £120 for the privlage

in light of this ive have had to replace the turbo due to oil return pipe

I was going to return to discuss the problem but there is no way i would have remaind calm also is it Bill? hardest person in the world to get hold of then you get a text at 9pm at night

Now you can all slate me for this but i feel its best you all know what dealing i had with them 4 weeks ago and what it resulted in

copy the content of this post.

stick it in the right section - sales feedback.

and delete this post.

its the easiest way.

Phil

SupaStu

Member +
I hope he got rid of those monkeys who did the job on that lads car. Nothing worse than a lazy/shoddy/bad mechanic.

Good luck to the new venture, if its more for starlets then good news.

*starlet_babe*

Member +
Welcome back hun :)

Thread has been tidyed up and the posts relating to service have been moved to sales feedback, hopefully pete will be on shortly to sort out this issue.

Sammie x