b16a glanza vtec haaaa

callum

Member +
Ok just spotted a glanza with a b16a civic engine in it. Vtec right? Haha who the hell in the right mind would put a standard tec engine in a starlet. I mean come on they are guttless peaces of shit and are so overrated. Pishtecs

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
Yes it is a weird transplant to do on a starlet. But VTEC engines are far from piss, not everyones cup of tea, but you have to admit, it takes some amount of engineering to get such high BHP from a N/A engine.

Still hate hondas though... :)

ryan-11

Member +
I would love it, put a turbo on and it would prob blast 90% of the starlets out there :p cany beat a vtec turbo :D

Murray

Member +
Ok just spotted a glanza with a b16a civic engine in it. Vtec right? Haha who the hell in the right mind would put a standard tec engine in a starlet. I mean come on they are guttless peaces of shit and are so overrated. Pishtecs

You do realise the starlet is alot lighter than a civic, so the gutless pishtec will feel a whole lot more punchy;)
Plus there is alot more tuning potential.

You do realise the starlet is alot lighter than a civic, so the gutless pishtec will feel a whole lot more punchy;)
Plus there is alot more tuning potential.

Very true there are some monsters of shitvics out there
Bet there nae as light as ur's :)

Guye

Lifer
Personally I have great respect for Honda motors and their tuning potential...the type of people who drive the cars are another story. Sad to say, over here the line between pricks in Hondas and pricks in Toyotas is blurred...same pricks different badge.

matty gt

Member +
honda scrap oil burners why would ya put a honda engine in a toyota hate this shit id sooner go broke tuning the nuts off my little 4efte than do that shit

Critic

Fresh Recruit
Not sure why they would put a honda engine into a glanza, but there is people out there who do stuff like this.
When it comes to putting a honda engine into a light car like a glanza, they could have went for a Eg or a CRX, which are probably just as light.

My friend has just got his crx turbo'ed running 310bhp, and is taking it too around 400bhp.
And I have to say, its quick, very quick.

Moonbox

Member +
I prefer sticking the same engine in same line of cars...
Except for honda engines in classic cars, trying to convince my dad
to put an S2000 engine in our MGB shell!

Last edited:

matty gt

Member +
Toyota engines all the way last car was a ae111 20 turbo full blitz turbo conversion 260 brake ruinning on standard engine had it have been forged you'd have no problem achieving 400 brake :)

Rory

Lifer
Low blow setup on a B16 gives 260hp on a stock motor....
As for forged, depends how much HP you want ;)

As for folk saying Honda engines are shite etc need to pull there heads out there arse and smell the fresh air.

matty gt

Member +
Don't mind me lads just a die hard Toyota man Honda engines are fast there's no question about that and they have huge tuning potential sorry if I upset any Honda owners they would wip my little Toyotas ass all day long :)