best ebc?

lennyEP82

Member +
hi all which is the best ebc on the market its for my e4 but im assuning there all pretty adaptable also looking at best prices you guys have found cheers

lennyEP82

Member +
cheers guys, been on rhd japan there is a new blitz 1 looks amazing near 400 notes tho! dont want anything too complicated really

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Theres loads of very good EBC's out there, The AVCR alot rate very high but there to complicated i think, I run the Greddy E-01 EBC and that has a awesome amount of features and is extremely easy to use, i rate it more than the AVCR but each to there own, but im a huge fan of the Blitz DSBC Spec R and the HKS EVC range as there very good, depends on the budget and what you want from it?

~Nick

fur

Member +
i have an avcr and once u understand the concept basic boost control is a snap, it get complicated once u wanna tap into the true potential of the device, as you can adjust the boost each gear initially sees and set different boost levels at different rpm's and whats not
nice device, not complicated for the simple task of setting boost

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
whats it like fitting an avcr? is there many wires and do you just connect the solanoid up to the vacuume piping from the actuator?

sx_turbo

Lifer
whats peoples thoughts on the AEM boost controller, i was thinking of getting one, but no one seems to have mentioned it

Adam_Glanza

Member +
i dont think many people use it as they sway to the bigger names such as greddy or apexi, but i cant see it being useless? give it a shot sx

sx_turbo

Lifer
i dont think many people use it as they sway to the bigger names such as greddy or apexi, but i cant see it being useless? give it a shot sx

well i can get one from the us for £150 deliverd lol so i think thats what im going for on pay day, and is what kinda swayed me towards the aem unit, and there a named brand so cant be to bad. i'll let you all know how i get on lol