Best place to buy gaskets

RS-Ronan

Member +
Well lads,will be forging my engine in the coming months and i'm going to buy all new gaskets/seals for the engine.
Where would the best place to buy them be and what are the main gaskets i should replace?
And incase anyone says it,i know about the head gasket so don't worry :p

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Honestly Toyota.
The other places will sell you the crappy paper ones

Oh and you could get the inlet,exhaust mani,rocker cover gasket,camshaft gaskets (either end),crankshaft oil seal and on and on lol

When its apart have a look at all of them to see if any are worn

Last edited:

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Buy a Toyota engine gasket set, it contains everything you will ever need.

Then choose whether to go with stock or uprated headgasket :)

We do stock genuine gasket sets if you need one.

Cheers

Mike Jones
Tuning Developments Ltd

sx_turbo

Lifer
go for a decent brand of gaskets and save yourself a fortune,

get victor reinz gasket set, they do a bottom end set and a head set will come with everything you need, and are top qaulity imo as good as the toyota ones and half the price,

i've not heard of having any problems and i sell them for a living, sold a few to starlet owners and have always fitted them to my engines, mini mondeo various starlet etc

or just go toyota :p

Blak_Mamber

Member +
If you decide you want a Toyota head gasket, let me know, ive got one brand new sitting in my room & ill do it half the price Toyota want :)

RS-Ronan

Member +
go for a decent brand of gaskets and save yourself a fortune,

get victor reinz gasket set, they do a bottom end set and a head set will come with everything you need, and are top qaulity imo as good as the toyota ones and half the price,

i've not heard of having any problems and i sell them for a living, sold a few to starlet owners and have always fitted them to my engines, mini mondeo various starlet etc

or just go toyota :p

How much?? :)

If you decide you want a Toyota head gasket, let me know, ive got one brand new sitting in my room & ill do it half the price Toyota want :)

I'll keep that offer in mind if i hear of anyone looking for one!!