Cam shafts ???? Who wants them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris@CCM

Member +
Rite guys ATM I'm trying to get some billet cams made up what numbers are u guys talking about and don't put ur name down if u might be after a set need numbers so I can make a order

M

mad_max926

how much will they be? will these be useable when yo uare only running a ct9 hybrid non forged setup or is it pointless?

Chris@CCM

Member +
Yeah for sure tho not needed I would say 500 pounds a set any ways Dont know for sure till I get numbers

SiCaln

Member +
If you can get sets that match the Cruise 256 cams i'd be in

- 256 Intake/Exhaust

- Intake Lift 8.8mm

- Exhaust Lift 8.3mm

Chris@CCM

Member +
My old car used 265s and was real nice on the road any ways what spec would u guy want the most ? 256s ? Let me know guys

scot-ish

Member +
i would be interested in these, pending specs, and a price, and what else will be needed, if its gunna end up 8 or 900 fitted tho, before a remap, then i wont bother.

oh, and are they being made by the same place as captain starlets?

Last edited:

Jayep91

Member +
272s sound good to me with as big as lift you can get with keeping the shims within toyota spec il be up for a set

i would be interested in these, pending specs, and a price, and what else will be needed, if its gunna end up 8 or 900 fitted tho, before a remap, then i wont bother.

oh, and are they being made by the same place as captain starlets?

They wont be made from same company as mine are speedvisions

Rory

Lifer
Would these be available after this batch?
Im interested, but ive alot of other things to buy/get first :D

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
I'd be interested, 272s and a ton of lift :p

They'd need to be replacable though if I break anything.

animal gt

Member +
these are the ones i sold to the malta guys! billets.best out there for sure.

best of luck chris.:rockon:

Last edited:

GaryGT

Member +
if u stay below 9mm lift which will be ur 265 cams then stock shims buckets are fine!! anything bigger and your looking at shim underbuckets kits!!
with High lift Cams you gotta bear in mind where in the Rev range you wanna make power!!
so 272 Cams wud be for the serious contender i.e engine capable of Revving high and Turbo with larger Turbine A/R to produce power high up in the Rev Range
So for a GROUP Buy 265 Cams wud be ideal ;-) (Td04 , td05 , T3 , T25 country)
Best of luck

regards

G

sx_turbo

Lifer
when i was looking at a set i spoke to newman cams, and they reckon they could produce 1 set for £1k (not especially terrible when cruise regrind cams are £1200)

they said the main reason for the high price is because of the oil way that runs right through the centre of the cam, the more sets bought the cheaper they become naturally.

you tried tighe cams in australia?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.