camshafts.co.nz

dan_ep82

Member +
the cheap ones will be re ground and probs require custom shims which are expensive, the billet ones should be within toyota shim range. although id check first!

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
the cheap ones will be re ground and probs require custom shims which are expensive, the billet ones should be within toyota shim range. although id check first!

either that or u could put in machined supra valves instead to fit the higher profiles ;)

NosydneW

Member +
No mate, not me.... I had a set from yahoo japan auctions,...sold them.....and now I have a set of billets from Daveburwash.

their well cheap on that site tho...

Aga

Member +
according to what they say on the site, they add material to the lobe and then regrind them, thus negating the need for patents at the shims etc, while giving bigger lift. what bugs me is that they say the stock 4efte cam is around 260something degrees, which is wrong...

GTwayne

Member +
No mate, not me.... I had a set from yahoo japan auctions,...sold them.....and now I have a set of billets from Daveburwash.

their well cheap on that site tho...

I thought you bought a set of a chap on the Aus forum? or did that fall through.