Can't post in the Wanted section?

Idrees

Banned
Anybody know why I can't post in it?

I'm getting this message..

Idrees, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Anybody else having this problem?

Idrees

Banned
You've gotta be joking? I can't post in the Wanted section becase I don't have enough posts? Okay of its the Classifieds but what the heck?

james1485

Member +
yeah im the same i get -

vBulletin Message

james1485, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

like WTF.

Jay

Admin
It's something to do with the permissions settings - we never got a chance to fully test everything before launch so expect to find more little bugs like this lads.

I've changed a few settings so can you guys give it another go and update this post with how it goes please. (Need a paid and unpaid member to test this properly)

Jay

james1485

Member +
It's something to do with the permissions settings - we never got a chance to fully test everything before launch so expect to find more little bugs like this lads.

I've changed a few settings so can you guys give it another go and update this post with how it goes please. (Need a paid and unpaid member to test this properly)

Jay

Jay i tryed again this morning and still no go.

anyway does some1 have a uprated mani in good nick for sale?:p

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
guys from what iv noticed a moderator needs to accept//aprove ur posts in the classifieds/wanted section , b4 the post will appear :)

kon