Car Alarm

Rumel786

Member +
Guys.

Need your help, a couple of weeks ago i saw in max power magazine that a company is doing some clifford/viper alarms however these are on credit eg: 32 installments of 8.99.

Iv searched the net everywhere but still no luck.

Anyone know a site that does this?

GTdan

In The Closet
Guys.

Need your help, a couple of weeks ago i saw in max power magazine that a company is doing some clifford/viper alarms however these are on credit eg: 32 installments of 8.99.

Iv searched the net everywhere but still no luck.

Anyone know a site that does this?

gap security.....use at own risk

CMR

Member +
Dont go for a clifford whatever you do.

Contact Barry @ Safe n sound, hes based in wakie but travels all over. He sells alarms on ebay, i recommend the Toad Ai606.. cheap but effective, much better/reliable than cliffords

Hes fitted alarms to alot of cars on this forum and i havnt seen one minor issue yet.

munday

Member +
Nothing wrong with cliffords when installed correctly, plenty of features too. Never had one come back out of all we installed when I worked at a car audio place :)

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
Dont go for a clifford whatever you do.

Contact Barry @ Safe n sound, hes based in wakie but travels all over. He sells alarms on ebay, i recommend the Toad Ai606.. cheap but effective, much better/reliable than cliffords

Hes fitted alarms to alot of cars on this forum and i havnt seen one minor issue yet.

agreed, he fitted mine with an ai606, more than happy :)

GTdan

In The Closet
What do you mean by use at own risk????

Lol!

as everyone has said, loads of bad reviews, but they are nationwide and contact who ever is the nearest authorised fitter, so touch and go whether you get someone who is good at their job.

as someone mentioned barrie at safe n sound, is a top bloke, and does an awesome job, looks after your car.

also the finance, sounds alright, but when you look overall you pay 400 quid for an alrm that you can get for 200!

i would personally hold out till end of month and pay it off in one go, or contact ya bank for an overdraft for a month and do it that way.

cole

Member +
as everyone has said, loads of bad reviews, but they are nationwide and contact who ever is the nearest authorised fitter, so touch and go whether you get someone who is good at their job.

as someone mentioned barrie at safe n sound, is a top bloke, and does an awesome job, looks after your car.

also the finance, sounds alright, but when you look overall you pay 400 quid for an alrm that you can get for 200!

i would personally hold out till end of month and pay it off in one go, or contact ya bank for an overdraft for a month and do it that way.

yer but you dont miss 8 quid a month so its not like your bothered

and i used barry at safe and sound for my toad alarm rumel he was a top bloke

cole

Member +
im sure it will in like 2 years time, when youve probly sold the car and paying for an alarm on your old car for another 6-12 months.

fair enough but its still a tiny amount each month rather than 1 big dent to the wallet

Rumel786

Member +
yer but you dont miss 8 quid a month so its not like your bothered

and i used barry at safe and sound for my toad alarm rumel he was a top bloke

Does barry do the monthly one cole?

Or is it one straight payment?

Dave.

Member +
I got a Viper alarm and so has my mate on his Glanza - no complaints here at all. His is a little sensitive at times, but that'll be easily fixed by the guy who fitted it :)

I'd avoid GAP at all costs tho - total con-men. They just take a huge amount of money, and pass the work onto another company :eek:

They'll just place an order with a local company and the locals will do the job, not GAP...

Dave