Car plans for 2012.

Derek

Lifer
New soft top or hard top if I can afford it.
New wheels:
Reg2.jpg

Reg4.jpg

Reg3.jpg

Reg1.jpg

Refurbed white.
Side skirts
Front bumper respray.

rwdrev

Member +
Td04 conversion, fit stage 2 clutch, fit lsd 'box, port/polish head and sort the paint work........ maybe.

Bazza

Member +
Get the mk6 golf some new wheels and maybe get gti kit.

Then hopefully fingers crossed get my ass in another ep :)

turboloon

Member +
get my forged engine fitted,along with a set of 460's,and my sard fpr ,also got rear beam bushes to fit get it mapped and enjoy!!

srankin90

Member +
get a gt2871r or precision turbo
get forged build finished
possibly a respray
new wheels - 16" buddyclub sf challenges

dark_knight

Member +
2000+12 plans

looking forward to getting and fitting a sandwich plate so that i can get oil pressure & temp readings then think of getting a fmic.. :)

Paul_JJ

Member +
Made in Russia wheels? That's interesting, where did you get them? are they any good?

My plans are to get the car sorted and may be if I get the money get a proper boost controller!

Rob H

Member +
I want to get mine back on the road and all set up! With the boost by gear and all the other trick features set up!

Gilly2006

Member +
work with my good friend and fit a holset and buy and map an emanage blu at 1.1 bar with 315-330cc's and maybe coilovers.... really want some!

Jay

Admin
Think I'll just try to keep the flags flying and the wheels rolling.

No big plans as such, I work better on the fly lol.

Jay

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
Braided lines all round, fresh lick of paint to the calipers etc while doing braidedlines. get a 3 bar map sensor, tweak a bit the map, get a smaller core of intercooler and modify the front bumper. no major pans... then some bling bling to the bay etc :)

Derek

Lifer
Made in Russia wheels? That's interesting, where did you get them? are they any good?

My plans are to get the car sorted and may be if I get the money get a proper boost controller!

Desmond regamasters, yep there a good wheel.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Enjoy it now all my problems are fixed and the cars mapped, but i can help but thinking it will end up with a refurbished box with an lsd and probally a TD05 :( more money!