Celica GT4 on Pistonheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan_SV

Member +
This is the link to the GT4 that my matem is selling, check it out.
Can vouch for this car, and pretty reasonably priced too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan_SV

Member +
not really advertisin dude!!!
only found the ad myself this mornin, and just wanted every1 2 know that the car is sound!!!!

Dan3SGTE

Member +
There should be absolutely nothing wrong with posting a link of piston heads. It could be anyone viewing that. Piston heads is public and free for anyone to view.

My point is if he hadn't of said "my mates" there wouldn't be a thought to lock it as links to cars are always being posted here. It doesn't make any difference.

easty-5

Member +
Looks very nice indeed actually. One of a very few GT4's that actually look Okay.

Should it not be 270bhp at 0.9bar as apposed to 170bhp??

Craig

Lifer
Don't imagine why this would get locked. It's not a for sales thread, just notifying people of a decent car. He is not the seller.

Dan_SV

Member +
glad u all like it!
i get 2 see it every day so it ain't that awesome to me anymore!
is a beast though! :cool:

Craig_GT

Lifer
Don't imagine why this would get locked. It's not a for sales thread, just notifying people of a decent car. He is not the seller.

There should be absolutely nothing wrong with posting a link of piston heads. It could be anyone viewing that. Piston heads is public and free for anyone to view.

My point is if he hadn't of said "my mates" there wouldn't be a thought to lock it as links to cars are always being posted here. It doesn't make any difference.

this is kinda borderline, the rules do state, no advertising on behalf of a friend, technically he is advertising for his friend by posting it on here.

this will be blocked dude. You cant advertise on behalf of someone else. :(

funny feeling it will get locked tbh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.