Charade GTti Flash on ebay

riko666

Member +
go wash your hair in acid, that car is secks

though the exhausts and "Testarossa-esque" gills are...not

GTti

Member +
I think its some kind of German tuning company that done some limited editions - I think there are a few in Holland as well. Not really my cup of tea but a good wheel base and width to put down some power around the corners.

I'm keeping the white car of course, it's pretty much complete.

This is the car I've bought is the GTxx, they have PAS, aircon, climate control, nice interior and obviously the two tone colour with side skirts. I haven't picked it up yet though, need to handover the rest of the dosh! :)

04122007001dh.jpg

The spec list is unreal and endless (Modena LSD, hybrid, ported and polished head, cams... etc etc.), 150bhp on the dyno at 0.9 bar. The Microtech ECU is mapped up to 1.5 bar and it hasn't got a aftermarket cooler yet. I think it could be well in the region of 180bhp with some minor tuning.

Also comes with lots of spares.

GT is staying in the family and going to my brother.

edit: spelling rather poor today :p

Last edited:

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
This is the car I've bought is the GTxx, they have PAS, aircon, climate control, nice interior and obviously the two tone colour with side skirts

spoiler looks different to the GTti too?

GTti

Member +
spoiler looks different to the GTti too?

Yes thats right, it extends all the way down. The petrol cap doesn't have a key hole either. The good thing is that this car was registered first in the UK as a show room car - there's also only two of this colour in the UK. I've seen the other one a couple of months back and it needs some work.

Last edited:

weakboy2

Member +
I actually enquired into buying it but it turned out i couldnt really afford it, all the money i've spent on parts for mine is very nearly the amount i could have bought the 'xx for :(

Oh well got my replica skirts through today so mine will look a bit better :p

(Glad its gone to a good home too) ;)

GTti

Member +
I actually enquired into buying it but it turned out i couldnt really afford it, all the money i've spent on parts for mine is very nearly the amount i could have bought the 'xx for :(

Oh well got my replica skirts through today so mine will look a bit better :p

(Glad its gone to a good home too) ;)

To be honest I didn't really have the money and Sam has been patient, but he is happy to sell to me seeing what I'd done with the other one.

I'm happy to pay the money for it knowing how much it's been looked after and has had spent!