civic turbo!

lennyEP82

Member +
hi everyone, im now very interested in a civic turbo i change my mind like the wind! if you could keep your eyes open for any that would be awsome as there isnt too may around found a cracing 1 in wales but i think its sold:( i bet a v-tec and a turbo go well!! many thanks if anyone can find me 1

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
a standard rear bumper and that teg would be sorted! i wonder what sort of power it makes?

lennyEP82

Member +
thats a great find! the only draw back is insurance ive lost all my no claims:( im looking at 1200 for another gt but the civic i found was only £600 as it was still 1.4 on the log book a huge difference in price awsome car all the same

sx_turbo

Lifer
thats a great find! the only draw back is insurance ive lost all my no claims:( im looking at 1200 for another gt but the civic i found was only £600 as it was still 1.4 on the log book a huge difference in price awsome car all the same

sorry to hear that dude, it sucks losing no claims bonus's.

also a shame as that teg r is mint, i looked at it while i was there and the boddywork is great. there was a couple of bits that could do with cleaning, or possibly canging in the engine bay, but nothing majour.

Rory

Lifer
Your willing to insure a car, thats a 1.4 on the log book, but its really turbo'd....... Will that not land you further in the sh!t?

jamesgtturbo

Member +
honda's with turbo conversions really dont do it for me , in my eyes its not how they should be they should be n/a and revved to 9k on some wild cams !

lanxter

Member +
buy one at build it yourself, guy in my local area bought a cheap civic and turboed it for 2k including ECU and new turbo and is making some big numbers