DC2? Quick? Yes, however this metro is slightly quicker..

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Im not even gona look at the links. God some of you are fucking sad heads lol.

Im gona go on the honda forum and post every video i can find of a starlet loosing a race or something negative. Yes, because thats maturaty.

There is a post/thread every other day of a bloody honda on here. For a forum to hate them so much god they are brought up alot.

Munday, im dissapointed.

Gee

Member +
FixedThisThreadSucks.gif

munday

Member +
Im not even gona look at the links. God some of you are fucking sad heads lol.

Im gona go on the honda forum and post every video i can find of a starlet loosing a race or something negative. Yes, because thats maturaty.

There is a post/thread every other day of a bloody honda on here. For a forum to hate them so much god they are brought up alot.

Munday, im dissapointed.

:p

You know im only messing mate, tbh i fucking love hondas, was at the south mimms meet on sunday night and saw some mint cars.

Its only a 1/4 mile between a DC2 and a metro vvc, the other two videos are a metro with a vtec, so combining two of my great loves and destroying most things on track

Give them a watch bro

:drive:

You poor thing, want me to get you a tissue to cry into?

Dont like, dont read, fuck off ;)

Dan3SGTE

Member +
:p

You know im only messing mate, tbh i fucking love hondas, was at the south mimms meet on sunday night and saw some mint cars.

Its only a 1/4 mile between a DC2 and a metro vvc, the other two videos are a metro with a vtec, so combining two of my great loves and destroying most things on track

Give them a watch bro

:drive:

Fair enough mate, sorry, i know alot of it is a joke but sometimes it does get a bit much. As i like this forum too, but i also own a honda which i am also very passionate about. So to be dissed as much they do on here is frustrating.

Can i ask, whats a metro VVC? never heard of it? Looked dam quick, unless the DC2 was dam slow lol.

munday

Member +
Fair enough mate, sorry, i know alot of it is a joke but sometimes it does get a bit much. As i like this forum too, but i also own a honda which i am also very passionate about. So to be dissed as much they do on here is frustrating.

Can i ask, whats a metro VVC? never heard of it? Looked dam quick, unless the DC2 was dam slow lol.

Mate its understanding tbh, probably shouldnt have titled the thread as i did :homer:

I'm definatly going to have a honda at some point :) I think most people are sensible enough to realise the good points.

Its basically a metro with a rover vvc engine (143 or 160bhp standard) Easiest engine conversion ever!

Wow.

You sound about 12.

Cya.

Laterz ;) :haha:

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Mate its understanding tbh, probably shouldnt have titled the thread as i did :homer:

I'm definatly going to have a honda at some point :) I think most people are sensible enough to realise the good points.

Its basically a metro with a rover vvc engine (143 or 160bhp standard) Easiest engine conversion ever!

Nah thats cool mate :kiss:

160BHP!! in a metro! Now that must be fun! I went against a metro with a 1.8 from the rover(if thats the same one your talking about) not long ago when i had the b16B(stock engine in my EK9) he had 145BHP, the thing was rapid! Was neck in neck through 2nd and 3rd then he started pulling slowly in in 4th :p

the thing looked completely stock with steelies :rockon:

munday

Member +
Nah thats cool mate :kiss:

160BHP!! in a metro! Now that must be fun! I went against a metro with a 1.8 from the rover(if thats the same one your talking about) not long ago when i had the b16B(stock engine in my EK9) he had 145BHP, the thing was rapid! Was neck in neck through 2nd and 3rd then he started pulling slowly in in 4th :p

the thing looked completely stock with steelies :rockon:

:beer:

Yeah it would be the same engine, some are solid cam (120bhp) and the vvcs just have variable valve technology similar-ish to the vtec.

I had one with a 1.8 solid cam RR'd at 155bhp and that went pretty well :p

A guy round your way has just finished putting a B16 in a metro, pretty sure he goes down lakeside, its silver with compomotives.