Debate time...Who makes the best hybrid?

Looking into buying a hybrid ct9 for my glanza and just wondered who you all think makes the best hybrid? (Not intended to cause problems, would just like other peoples opinions)

They are all fairly similar and have all had results ranging from 200-220bhp. I have had several customers running 200-220 on ours. Ours are UK turbos and carry a 12 month warranty backed by the biggest turbo company in the UK. We just don't shout and scream like some ;)

raz-gt

Member +
dave burwash top bloke to deal with am running one of his hybrids have been since march time awsome unit

Dane_Bristol

Member +
I would highly recommend Dave's B Hybrid Turbos, they come with a 12 month warranty where as i think the Toy Tunning one only comes with a limited 6 month warranty. Not alot is said about Daves Hybrids but knowing the company that produces these turbos i would defo recommend him :)

Dan3SGTE

Member +
i couldnt compare but i can vouch for the performance of the toy tuning CT9 as ive been in his car, and the performance is incredible for a little CT9. I wont doubt that others wont perform similar im just going by what i know now....

Jay

Admin
Probably best to add some specs of the various hybrids in this thread for comparison. RR printouts would be a nice addition too rather than number swinging..

Thus far we got:

Units from Starletgtturbo.co.uk
Units from Toytuning
Units from Tong Turbos
Units from Speedvision
Units from WEPR

on offer on the site.

Anymore to be aded to the discussion?