Decided im going to break the Glanza...

Glanza_MK

Member +
Well I reached a sad decision of the last couple of days that im going to break my Glanza. Its been off the road since May last year with a cracked cylinder head, nakkered ABS sensor and a worn coilover. Not massive amounts to get fixed I know. I started getting stuff together to get it sorted including a hybrid turbo kit but I had also bought the M3 so just didnt have time to get the Glanza sorted. Ive now decided that I cant justify having it sat in the garage gathering dust, it really breaks my heart to rip it to bits and sell all though!

Here she is for anyone that hasnt seen it:

IMG_3502.jpg

IMG_3497.jpg

IMG_3494.jpg

Shes brought me alot of happiness over the past 6 years so I really am going to be upset to see her go! :(

However, I am moving onto bigger and better things.... The M3 is also going while it is still mint and im doing well with money and savings at the mo so one of these will be replacing my babies:

2676394335_c7c92c8c82.jpg

:cool:

I'll still be around while I sell everything but i'd just like to thank everyone for there help over the last few years, saved me lots of money in repairs but also cost me loads in buying new mods!!

Cheers all

John

Glanza_MK

Member +
I'll get a for sale thread up as soon as possible chaps so we can do this all officially! Ive got to spend some time working out prices/postage and taking photos etc. It'll all be up for sale though!

Dan, turbo kit is a TD12 hybrid. I have all the details somewhere. Its externally gated with WEPR manifold and downpipe though.

Dylan, I dont blame you mate! Ive got a 997 CarreraS convertible on test at the moment and its amazing. Im looking at getting a 996 CarreraS or 4S though as the 997 is just far too much!

AdDaMan

Member +
wow thats a huge upgrade John!

I remember when i was first looking to get a glanza you were one of the first people i came across on the toyotaownersclub and you were just waiting for yours to be imported from newera i belive. Was MINT with the bronze zeit wheels iirc.
:)

Glanza_MK

Member +
Yeah, thats right mate! I remember when you got yours, first time id seen a TOMs spoiler and I loved it! Ive still got those bronze zeits actually, theyll be sold aswell. Currently in the garage tucked up next to the Porsche! Ive always wanted one and dont have any responsibilities at the mo so why not!