Dilemma

Having recently done a turbo conversion on my Sera, I also had to replace the exhaust. The old one was a pretty good stainless cat-back one, which I promised to someone I shall refer to as person 1 at the beginning of March, but they said they needed it by the end of the month for the MOT. It took me untill early june to get the turbo bits together and do the swap, so i assumed he'd have found another exhaust to get through the MOT and would no longer be interested and so put up an ad on the Sera forum. Person 2 quickly offered me the full asking price, but then I went away to Glastonbury and returned to find person 1 was still in dire need.

So, who do I sell it to? I feel really guilty about having to let someone down, but really can't decide who should, in all fairness, get first refusal.

Opinions please!

Right person 1 it is then, thanks guys.
I don't really like the who pays first approach and I cirtainly don't like the idea of starting a bidding war - I've already messed one of them about and do not want to do so further or exploit them.

And yeah it's running well thanks sx, most of the parts from the old car were salvagable, I only had to replace intercooler, rad core, rad fan, actuator, PAS pump, map sensor and crank pulley. Actually when you list it down, seems like quite a bit...

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Right person 1 it is then, thanks guys.
I don't really like the who pays first approach and I cirtainly don't like the idea of starting a bidding war - I've already messed one of them about and do not want to do so further or exploit them.

x2... i wouldnt like it if someone did that to me.