Does your ep82 have this?..

zeromx

Member +
Firstly not sure if this is the correct section to post this in...anway, on my ep82 where you insert the key, it was this ring around it and glows green when i open the door and fades out when i start the car....dont think i seen this before on another starlet but it could just be me... i seen this one celica's and supra's..

DSC00076.jpg

monka

Member +
yeah mine kinda glows like that, never really looked to see when it goes out or comes on though,

to help you find where to put it in the dark. lol

if only everything was that easy.lol

zeromx

Member +
I dont think its standard to be honest... not 100% though!..... as stated only on some starlets/glanzas...

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
iv seen it on 2 gt's so far.. it lights constantly even when the ignition is off.. pretty cool :D & as far as i know it can be bought from toyota.. ;)

kon

C

CaL

fuck knows....mine probly has it??:S:S i find these little things like this hidden r not working on mine....i might have one but probly doesnt work:confused:

Jay

Admin
Standard item on all turbos, the fuse blows real easily...

JOKE! Gotcha! :D

Seen them on a few but never really looked into it. If I find anything out I'll post it for y'all..

Kelly

Member +
i had it on mine but when i had change the steering column i lost the feature, altho the lil green light is stil in the steering colum somewhere as i see it light up! i just dont have the ring anymore around the ignition :( lol

affy

Lifer
isnt that on all imports standard feature, i had that on my prelude japanese spec vti, and my brothers got it on his imported celica