Dr. Bernard's EVO 6 STOLEN - for the MALTESE MEMBERS !!!

Damage

Member +
As the title says guys. The Evo 6 was stolen. If you has seen this anywere please phone the police or Dr. Bernard on:

mobile numbers...

00evo4.jpg

The Evo 6 is the Insanely Fast one in the hillclimb.

NUMBER PLATE - EVO 006

LAST SEEN DRIVEN THROUGH ZEJTUN !!!! STOLEN FROM ST. JAMES ZABBER !!

Regards,

Daniel J. Vella

Last edited:

Pumba_GT

Member +
It's such ashamed, pity for the owner. But I would say it should have recovered very soon unless they shipped it out of the country!

Skrewface

Member +
Good luck finding it, i hate these people who think its ok to take someones elses property
it makes me sick!!!!!!

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
how the hell did they steal it from in front of st. james?! isnt there a guard in font of the door?! bloody crazy island :shoot:

will keep my eyes open ;)

sx_turbo

Lifer
well hopefully it shouldnt be to hard to find u dont see many looking like that, with that reg.

fingers crossed for the owner.

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
will keep an eye but i dont think that who stole it will get on the roads with it as everybody knows how small the island is and could easily be seen. today they showed it on tv and said it was stolen so maybe someone could have seen it going somewere!!!

Damage

Member +
Its been last seen driven towards Mscala but I havn't seen it and none of my friends who live and work over here have seen it. Lets hope he finds it !!!

azerty

Supermoderator
Let's hope they don't brake it for parts or send it on a boat to north african countries :(
if it stay on your island, the wanker won't be able to drive it for long !!

azerty

Supermoderator
unfortunately, that's what they probably had in mind :(

maybe you could try to seek if an evo as been involved in an accident recently (and would need parts)

Damage

Member +
Update ... could be it was seen at ZEJTUN last guys .. cause some friends of mine saw an evo driving like he was in quite a bit of a hurry and crazily just after it was stolen !!! Keep your eyes out we need to find this evo !!!

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
just passed through zejtun on my way back from hal kirkop.. didnt see it anywhere :(