Dyno result

nexia201

Member +
Dyno result (with printouts )

Ok so here is the dyno result for my car . The only mods i have are Mr.Turbo ecu , HKS actuator ,and zisco manifold. Car is running standard aygo fuel pump with gt standard fpr and ct9. Peak boost was 10.9psi and it managed 155bhp at the wheels (159bhp tcwhp) which after adding 20% losses cones to 190.8bhp

The dyno he use is a Mustang ,dont know how good these are as these is the first and only one of this brand.

scan0001.jpg

scan00020.jpg

scan0002.jpg

he couldnt take an afr reading as the crappy autobahn downpipe only has one bung for the lambda sensor.

what do you guys think? comments and opinions welcome

Last edited:

Ted

Member +
20 % loss a bit on the high side for a 2wd?

add 10 bhp then divide by 0.9 for a 2wd flywheel figure. 183 bhp, you werent too far out actually!

Last edited:
nt a bad result mate, i saw you running at Halfar two wks ago impressionally vry fast compared to Glanzas and other competitors :) well done

nexia201

Member +
20 % loss a bit on the high side for a 2wd?

add 10 bhp then divide by 0.9 for a 2wd flywheel figure. 183 bhp, you werent too far out actually!

he told me 20% as he did a run on with a gt to get bhp atf as his dyno can read also that and when he ran it at the wheel thats the loss he got , where a honda ITR got 18% loss

nexia201

Member +
nt a bad result mate, i saw you running at Halfar two wks ago impressionally vry fast compared to Glanzas and other competitors :) well done

Thanks mate i try to keep the head up for toyota :drive:,planning to go on friday for the RWYB to do a good time (maybe ):p

Iain@CRD

Lifer
20% is about correct yes, were as 4wd would be in the region of around 40% loss.

Good result buddy :).

Iain

nexia201

Member +
20% is about correct yes, were as 4wd would be in the region of around 40% loss.

Good result buddy :).

Iain

thanks bud ,was expecting around 190bhp as the car pulls strong but there are some things to correct on the graph like the boost curve and torque as it peaks at 3,000 then peaks again at 4,800 so only getting full 10.9 psi boost at 4,800 rpm plus power is backing up early tought it should be still pushing upto at least 6,500rpm!

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Congrats ivan! a very good result for the little hair dryer lol :p

who did u go to? thats the 1st dyno printout iv seen coming from malta lol

kon

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
Congrats ivan! a very good result for the little hair dryer lol :p

who did u go to? thats the 1st dyno printout iv seen coming from malta lol

kon

jason in mosta... looks like he knows his stuff and has a new dyno not like the other shity one lmao.

lol @ hairdryer... ejja ivan i have that garrett in my room... waiting to go on your car :p

nexia201

Member +
how much does jason charge for a power run/af target?

75 euro for 3 runs mateand the dyno is mustang and its a brand new one not the 2nd hand shit like other dynos around.

And for those still thinking the Aygo is light and thats why its fast ( 3sgte :p ) checked with a vrt station and he weighed 2 aygos before doing the vehicle road worthy test and they weighed in at 900kgs !!! as i needed the weight of the car for the dyno to be set up properly.

Last edited:

bucketep91

Member +
why can you check the afr with the autobahn decat? because of the exhaust gas temperature? mines doesent have 1 either but my new manifold has a bung for it:D

nexia201

Member +
why can you check the afr with the autobahn decat? because of the exhaust gas temperature? mines doesent have 1 either but my new manifold has a bung for it:D
cos the autobahn downpipe oly have one and the rr guy didnt want to remove the mabda to put his probe in as he think the lambda is connected to the mr turbo ecu and would snd reading out with possible damage to the engine