Edinburgh Meet 10/02/2008

Craig

Lifer
Good meet lads, cracking turn out - think there was 24 of us at one point!

No pictures from me I'm afraid, but there were plenty cameras out so thread will be full of them later tonight I'm sure!

Next time round Enzo and Myself are going to have a route planned out with "checkpoints" along the way as it was rather difficult trying to keep everyone together.

All in all a good meet, see you all next time. Anyone up for Crail next Sunday?

Toddi

Member +
A superb meet today. Got alot of photos to put up.

Ill be up at crail next sunday.

Good to meet everyone today and hope everyone got home safe, weather was getting pretty bad on way home.

Mike D EP82

Member +
a couple of my mates saw u guys down the coast at north berwick and longniddry i think one of them said. they said it looked ace all the starlet in one big convoy. arse hole me was busy putting the interior back in mine

Enzo

Member +
yea the day was mint.

was good catching peeple glaring at us on the site of 20 od eps tishing away lol

here my pics of the day here there are quite a few,
have a deek :)

here for mint pics:rockon:

Dave.

Member +
yup! I missed the last one too :( was a quiet one, but I've been so busy with uni, totally gutted!

Mibbe next time eh?! :)

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Good turn out for a change, better than the last Ayrshire one anyway which is good to see.

I'll be at the next one with mine, estimated to have mine back in 2 weeks time :)

Iain

Craig_GT

Lifer
Cracking day guys! was some turnout and an eventful day.. cheers, al upload my pics later today!

was some nice cars there :D

:rockon:

Craig_GT

Lifer
Heres a few pics off my phone.. my camera conveniently cut out (fucker) will get them up later tho..

DSC00624.jpg

DSC00623.jpg

DSC00622.jpg

DSC00621.jpg

DSC00620.jpg

DSC00619.jpg

DSC00618.jpg

DSC00617.jpg

DSC00616.jpg

razor

Member +
Well annoyed at that, i was in the car park with everyone when we got flung out, got lost with like 4 other guys then someone said they know where it was so we left, i was at the back of everyone and got stuck at set of lights and everyone pissed off, spent 2 hours driven about lookin for folk, not the best of days for me am afraid but hope next one is better

aaronw

Member +
thats shit mate,cant beleive they left a fellow starleteer behind!!!

the more i see the pics the more i get pissed off i missed it!!