Endless Pads And Disks?

liam2368

Member +
Does anybody know or can anyone get hold of any endless disks and pads?

if so which ones and how much?

recently taken a ride in a friends starlet that had endless pads (not sure which ones) with standard discs and the stopping distance and general feel between them and my ebc's was amazing.

liam2368

Member +
yeah looked on there,thats the only place iv seen them, just wondering anyone localish selling them or can get hold of em

GTdan

In The Closet
it got braided hoses??

Youll be suprised at much breaking is improved with a set of braided hoses, some decent pads (ie yellow stuff) and grooved discs ie ebc.

think nick at tuning developments is still going a discount on the whole package.

liam2368

Member +
no it doesnt lol, i have braded hoses though and new fluid completely bled.

there was a noticeable difference,iv been talking to some one who uses them on rally and grass track and they also prefer them to any other pad combo.

GTdan

In The Closet
thing with ednless they are very expensive, the ebc discs and pads works out alot cheaper and you do notice the difference. I know i did - and there fine for track days too.

Try Envy Performance mate.

http://www.envyperformance.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=78

They are a UK dealer for Endless but only some of the pads are available for the starlet (vita nuova). I use Endless SS with my levin calipers on my EP91 and they are good but quite a bit of dust. I'd email them and ask if they can get the SS pads for the EP as Im sure they were on there before. Most endless products can be dear so be prepared.

Hope this helps.
Joz