Hi, We now have a sufficient number of requests to translate the 1996~1999 Toyota STARLET Code: WM334 workshop/repair manual. We now need enough people to confirm they are still interested so we can begin work on the manual. Kindly CONFIRM OR DECLINE by clicking on the link below. See below the process that will follow:
1. We ask all who made a request to confirm they still want the manual via the link below. (Please only confirm if you will defiantly purchase. If you have decided not to purchase the manual please use the same link to decline and remove your request.) Please note if you don't confirm or decline you will continue to receive these emails sent automatically from our system.
2. Once we have enough confirmed we ask for a $30 deposit to secure your manual.
3. We start translation of the original Japanese factory manual once we ask for deposits and expect to publish in 8 to 12 weeks time.
4. Once manual is complete we ask for the total (NZ $120.00 + post)
5. You will receive your manual in 5 to 10 working days.
Please note we will then offer the manual for sale on our web site for NZ $180.00 + post. The price you are paying is the discounted amount of NZ $150.00 + post which is only available to people who requested the manual and have been through the above process.
Sections expected to feature in this manual are as follows:
General information and maintenance.
Engine lubrication & cooling systems.
Fuel & emission control systems.
Engine electrical equipment.
Front & rear axle.
Manual / automatic transmission
Wheels & tyres
Trouble shooting and diagnosis.
Can everyone please reply to Michael that they are interested, or reply to the email they sent out previously. Also can one of the mods change the thread title from EP82 to EP91 in case EP91 owners are ignoring this.
I would not do this unless you plan on buying several copies, as they will look for a deposit from each email address you use. I think the main concern from them is that most people have not responded their interest from their follow up email.
They are ready to produce now, even though the target number has not been met, but hardly anyone has replied to them that initially logged interest.
If we can get 100 people to reply and confirm their interest to them, then we should have more success.
This email is concerning the deposit for the 1996~1999 Toyota STARLET Code: WM334 . We now have enough numbers to carry out translation and publication of the above mentioned manual. Please make a NZ $30 deposit via the link below so we can start the process. Once we start we expect the manual to take from between 3 to 6 months to publish. Once we have the manual complete we will ask for the remaining amount of NZ $120 + NZ $20 postage and will ship the completed manual. We will keep in constant contact giving yoou updates on the progress.
*****PLEASE NOTE IF WE DON'T RECEIVE ENOUGH DEPOSITS WE WILL REFUND ANY DEPOSITS RECEIVED AND NOT PUBLISH THE MANUAL PLEASE LET US KNOW NOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL YOUR REQUEST.
Please feel to contact me directly if you have any questions.
Michael Mccarthy (Director)
29 Portage Rd
New Lynn, Auckland, New Zealand
(09) 825 0773 Mobile: 021829531 email@example.com