Member +
Tonys celica
DSC00195.jpg

10 Pot calipers anyone??
DSC00197.jpg

DSC00207.jpg

His engine, a measly 600HP lol
DSC00193.jpg

His new turbo set up looking shinny as hell!
DSC00194.jpg

Check out the size of this mother f*cker

Adrians spare engine and new turbo, do i hear 750hp??
DSC00201.jpg

DSC00200.jpg

DSC00199.jpg

DSC00198.jpg

Engine anyone??
DSC00205.jpg

My car preparing for the map
DSC00203.jpg

And just a pic of the front end of my car while up there....
DSC00204.jpg

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Hi Dan,

Wow what a workshop! Are you running a Motec Dan if so good man! Also your car looks very evil in Matte Black looking good, those Reservoir covers must of added at least 5bhp!!!

How long is she down there for?

T

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Hi Dan,

Wow what a workshop! Are you running a Motec Dan if so good man! Also your car looks very evil in Matte Black looking good, those Reservoir covers must of added at least 5bhp!!!

How long is she down there for?

T

hi toby...

yuup, running a motec which im upgrading when funds allow to do more tricks i have planned :) adrians explained alot of things i could do with the car and makes alot of sense....

The reservoirs are a touch ;) :p

She was only up for the day, i have her back now :) but going back up there next month for another map, a better one then now as he didnt have a chance to grip in any gear due to the fog.... also couldnt see far enough in front...

thanks mate

Dan3SGTE

Member +
@Beats.. thanks alot dude..

@cooch... cheers mate, ive been wanting to go for the matt black for ages now, so last week it hit me, i got up and decided to sand down the whole car and start spraying lol..... only sprayed the front bumper/passenger wing/passenger door... not finished yet, im hoping to do more over the weekend....

Dan3SGTE

Member +
cheers stuart :) ... glad people are liking the look as i was worried about doing something like this incase i fubbered the look up....

Dan3SGTE

Member +
ahh man, really appreciate the comments....... the other side looks well funny though... it has filler patches all over it :p people must think WTF?? lol

Dan3SGTE

Member +
lol... adam i really cant say what route im going with this but the set up it has now feels pretty much perfect..... the resonse/torque/bhp combination works so well..... I would be really scared to loose that feel to the car.. also if i put a bigger turbo on i would really need to find better ways of putting the power down as it struggles now........

Will see what the future holds but for now im really loving the delivery of the car......

Adam_Glanza

Member +
lol i no i was kinda half joking but would be intresting :p

it would be extremely hard to put down without 4x4??

maybe that could be next on the cards :D

Dan3SGTE

Member +
ohhh yeeesss, who knows what the future holds and what plans i have hahaha lol...

4WD 500HP... mmmmm :p oh and bits of gearbox and drivetrain all over the place!!

MD4E

Fresh Recruit
Sorry to be a newb, but how much hp are you making on your setup? That looks friggin amazing!

<-------green with envy!

Wish we had the resources you guys have over there! Awesome work though. It's absolutely beautiful!