Finaly got her :D (pic heavy)

Fudge

Fresh Recruit
finaly got my car last night, so i took a few pics today, for some reason the interior is absolutly wank lol, so i need some advice on some seats lol :shoot:

so im after some coilovers becuase some idiot cut the springs and it bangs over bumps, i had it on the ramp at work..

and im also after removing the induction pipe all teh way to the turbo and getting either a filter recolation kit or some mesh.

a dump valve, nice loud one that doesnt leak lol,

new manifold

new boost guage

ajustable actuator

heres the pics....

sanchez

Member +
Nice mate, looks clean :rockon:

The seats, dont think they are out of a glanza, maybe an n/a or something.
Get some recaros :rockon:

Matt Glanza

Member +
Sweet glanza mate.you appear to have a p sport glanza,the poverty spec glanza or the light weight version which ever u want to call it haha.u don't have abs or power windows,clock,or lecky windows

Fudge

Fresh Recruit
lmao mate told you about that link ill bleach you :p and yeah thanks mate i owe u one :p :rockon:

Fudge

Fresh Recruit
thanks for all the possitive comments guys, realy appreciate them, any advice wud be greatly appreciated :)

very clean!

i have a bailies BOV af u would like it

its quite loud but u would need a small piece of hose to fit it to ur pipes as i reused it with my HKS one.

pm me if ur interested and ill let u no price etc:drive:

Hazzagray

Member +
And i have standard Glanza seats and a cora bucket with bride rail for sale aswell.
Nice lil V, like them in white!

Fudge

Fresh Recruit
thanks again for all the possitive comments, shud be coming along at the weekend, im off to get some evo 8 seats from jap performance parts :D i have a manifold and a down pipe and im going to run it with no BOV just finished meshing my turbo tonight also :shoot: