Flare and holder

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
Im a JDM goon and would like a flare for my GT, anyone got one they dont want?

tom_hunt

Member +
My mate might be able to to get you one. His mum works at some auction place and she always brings them home. I will let you no asap.

Tom

rb69

Member +
Can't you get them off eBay? Still got mine in my Glanza when i bought it, someone said they're are illegal to ship over because they class them as explosives! haha!

Nwimie

Member +
oh i havent looked ive got the holder in my glanza but not the flare!

might ebay when im in the mood for spending money on crap :p

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Can't you get them off eBay? Still got mine in my Glanza when i bought it, someone said they're are illegal to ship over because they class them as explosives! haha!

I'm qualified in dangerous goods by air and I can tell you that its not illegal to fly/ship flares. There is however strict guidelines to how they must travel as they are in UN Class 1 (explosives), they can't for example fly on the same aircraft as passengers and some airlines will not allow explosives at all. Basically its probably more hassle than its worth and if you try to smuggle em, well, expect a massive fine if you get caught. Christ I'm a geek!

C

CaL

lol someone set one off for the crack hehe....i want one...will pay £15?

rb69

Member +
I like people's reactions when they get in the car. "What the fuck is that!??? A flare??? What for!!!":p