Football chat thread

markeybhoy

Member +
thought id create a thread for footy chat. i know a lot of folk get annoyed when football is being spoken when they have no interest in the sport so this thread can be used for all football related chat :)

Group E is gona be the tightest this year, last night both games wer goal-less draws, doesnt make for good vieweing but certainly makes exciting ends to the group if it continues which i think it will. wont be a high scoring group!

predictions for this season??

mine:

English Prem - Man Utd
Scots Prem - Celtic
Champs League - Celtic (i wish lol)
Uefa Cup - AC Milan

Craig_GT

Lifer
English Prem - Man Utd
Scots Prem - Motherwell lol *i wish*
Champs League - Chelsea
Uefa Cup - Motherwell lol *i wish again*

C

CTR_Timmy

English Prem - Man Utd
Champs League - Chelsea

and what about blue square premier (TUFC to win lol!)

i really think portsmouth got good chance at winning uefa cup if Harry can get a decent team out

Jay

Admin
Just worth mentioning - I know how you girls can get emotional so please keep this thread civil and discussion based. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Jay

C

CTR_Timmy

As long as everyone agrees that Torquay will win BSP lmao :p

wee-jo

Member +
English Prem - Man Utd
Champs League - Chelsea

Hibees for the scots prem!! the 2nd coming of deek at easter road will push us into champs league contention!!

markeybhoy

Member +
lol im glad hes away back, good young talent and celtic wer wasting him!

strachan seems to pick his favourites and for some reason riordan wasnt in there :-(

good games on the box tonight. motherwell on bbc2 scotland aswell at 6pm :)

C

CTR_Timmy

Are all Spurs fans manic depressants? I listen to five live on a saturday afternoon on the phone in show and as soon as they have a poor 2 game run they want manager and staff out!

GT_Irl

Member +
poor four game run! 1pt frm four:( No one wanted Jol to go he was forced out by the board. Ramos is spose to have pedigree and he did good last season, I dn't want him out at all, im just disapointed that with all the money spent were last!:(

Oh and I always had a soft spot for Torquay! Used to play with them in cahmpionship manager an try an get them into the prem league... they'll b there someday! :)

Adam_Glanza

Member +
cant believe people are talking about getting ramos out already lol, its been 4 games!!

spurs will turn it round dont you worry, theyve got too much potential to fail.

just look at manchester united, weve started poorly again but it wont stay like that.

GT_Irl

Member +
can't wait till all yur players r bac an then yur gona own! Just so long as sum1 stops Chelski winnin the title and spurs finish top 10 ill b happy!:)

C

CTR_Timmy

If you ever listen to radip 5 on saturday afternoon you get the die hard fans (even in Jols reign) wanting him to be sacked after a poor run. Every team goes through these. Just look at us (TUFC) we were meant bounce back last season but we didnt and we have suffered again this season.

I love Torquay to pieces but we need to get a grip or we will be down in conference south

Dingle

Member +
Man United are struggling abit at the mo, i went last night. They say 1 man dont make a team but weve missed Ronaldo, when he came on it brought pace back to our game. I think we will get a result against Chelsea

Craig_GT

Lifer
Litex Lovech 1 Aston Villa 1
Popov 10 Reo-Coker 45

FC Moscow 0 FC Copenhagen 1
Nordstrand pen 45

Cherno More 0 VfB Stuttgart 0