Forged Evo VI

Gav_Kara

Member +
Forged Evo With Engine Damage

Well Since Advertising It On Here Tonight Its Started Rumbling At The Bottom End, Sounds Like Lack Of Oil Pressure And Shot A Shell.. It Still Runs But Would Need Trailer To Take It Home I Wouldnt Risk Any More Damage
The Bottom End Only Rumbled For 1 Mile On Way Home

For Sale: 1999 T Forged Evo VI Black With Green Pearl

Item Condition: Good!

Price and Price Conditions: £7000 or Swap for Jap Turbo

Extra Info: Any More Questions Ask Me!

Pictures:

Contact Details: Pm me Or Call/Text 07879841703

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

dscf1125u.jpg

By gavkara, shot with FinePix S1500 at 2009-08-26

dscf1118q.jpg

dscf1122.jpg

By Gavkara

Spec!

CP Forge Pistons
Manley H Beam Con Rods
Balance Shaft Eliminator
Cosworth 1.2 Head Gasket
Cosworth Main And Big End Shells
ARP Bolts
Bead Skimmed 4 thou
Blitz Tubular Manifold
EvoVIIIMR RS Turbo 10.5
Carbonetic Clutch
Ecutek Ecu Remap
All New Belts And Oil Pump
HKS 3" dragger exhaust
HKS Spark Plugs
Cusco Intake Relocated to n/s Front Headlight
Blitz Sus Air Filter
Samco Hoses
Bailey Twin Piston BOV
Custom Cold Air Feeds
Brembo Front And Rear Brakes
18" Ultra Light A-Tec
Sunroof Model

4months Tax
10months Mot

Iv Probably Forgot Some Stuff!

Last edited:

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Oh my .... that is a beaut :eek:

Is this in the higher tax bracket or lower? i.e £400 per year or £200, also what power does it produce?

Also is it an import or UK?

Gav_Kara

Member +
Oh my .... that is a beaut :eek:

Is this in the higher tax bracket or lower? i.e £400 per year or £200, also what power does it produce?

Also is it an import or UK?

Lower tax bracket well if you call £200 lower lol!

Its an Import

Gav_Kara

Member +
You and Gav need to stop switching cars :p

:p Says you!

We only got the Evo cause of little one but now shes a tad older we dont need the Evo,plus when i pass my test im going on the insurance to drive his and i am not driving that lol iv drove it once and it feels huge,now give me his old Subaru or PulsaR and ill drive them all day

Gav_Kara

Member +
Haha god dont you just love when you advertise your car on Ebay and someone rings you and says will you take £5k for it,lol go find me an Forged Evo VI thats £5k lol!

Morph

Member +
Okies was featured in jap performance last year now running a ful emu setup and stripped interior now will see what pics ive got most are on phone tho??

Gav_Kara

Member +
Okies was featured in jap performance last year now running a ful emu setup and stripped interior now will see what pics ive got most are on phone tho??

Text us a few if you like,would interior be able to put back into it?

Morph

Member +
Yep ive got all the rear seats sat at work under a plastic sheet in the workshop in the warm and front seats are scooby wrx but havent got the standard fronts. Ill send what pics ive got if thats ok?

Gav_Kara

Member +
Yep ive got all the rear seats sat at work under a plastic sheet in the workshop in the warm and front seats are scooby wrx but havent got the standard fronts. Ill send what pics ive got if thats ok?

Yeah ok ta mate!
Yeah thats good with seats cause weve got a little one and although she sits in a Recaro baby seat she needs propper seats lol!

sx_turbo

Lifer
hi kara,

unfortunately i am no longer interested in a swap, i just had a phonecall back from sky insurance and they wont insure me until i am 25 :(

what a shame :(

Gav_Kara

Member +
hi kara,

unfortunately i am no longer interested in a swap, i just had a phonecall back from sky insurance and they wont insure me until i am 25 :(

what a shame :(

Told you about insurance mate,its all these chavvy boy racers doin handbreak turns that put our insurance up!

Fellas 33 hes paying £800-£900

Morph

Member +
Im gonna have to back out to im afraid after being quoted over £1200 for a car im only gonna use at weekends sorry.