Forum Updates

gv1.3

Admin
Hi all,

some changes you might be interested in.

-There is now a link to the "Groups" feature at the top of the forum in the navbar beside TGTT Chat

- All Themes now display reputation number rather than green bars

- Members Garage link is back under rep in user profile on the left and now displays how many garages the member has

- In the members profile there is now a tab for the members garage showing the number of comments that have been made and the rating it has been given

We will be making some more subtle changes in the coming days so check back for updates.

Dylan

Shorty

Member +
not to sure where to post this but my inbox says its 100% full and no matter what i do it wont let me send a pm :( iv deleted a ton of messages and no joy. heeeeeelp!

gv1.3

Admin
not to sure where to post this but my inbox says its 100% full and no matter what i do it wont let me send a pm :( iv deleted a ton of messages and no joy. heeeeeelp!

were you once a paid member?

I can see from the admin system that you have 170 stored messages. As a standard member you are only allowed have a stored message limit of 50 messages.

You will need to delete at least 121 messages before you will be able to send a message. Make sure you clear out both your inbox and your sent items.

Or become a paid member again and your inbox will jump up to 400 capacity :)

Shorty

Member +
yep paid member, was all working fine lastnight when i was logged on. so has my paid membership expired? iv lost my avatar too :(