found a beast

saddler

Member +
Found this on a import website interesting set up !!
1272171_2.jpg

1272171_3.jpg

1272171_4.jpg

dan

Member +
looks interesting.

wtf is that bag attached to the strut brace? and ive never seen a filter placed there before.

TomS

Lifer
I've seen this for sale too it's 1992 and €3,600. They don't have a spec list up only this "GT Starlet Track car. Large turbine. Many upgraded parts".

sx_turbo

Lifer
it was on uk sc, it's on yahoo auctions, not an import site, the import site should not be trusted.

it's only running about 200bhp apparently, i think it got a k24 and power fc.

it has got a wide track, for track use, and is hard core pure track machine.

if it were mine i would tidy it up a bit more make it look a bit more presentable.

i dont beleive it is forged, but there not much info on it really.

it was posted by night spirit on uksc :)

sx_turbo

Lifer
i think night spirit on uksc said it was a bit on the pricey side, about 4.5 - 5k i think off the top of my head

white-ep82

Member +
4.5-5k is very steep!! Im looking at selling my starlet and getting something sensible as a daily driver and a beast for a track car or a KP RWD and drop a 4efte or pinto lump in.

sx_turbo

Lifer
i think night sprit was considering getting it

yeah he was , but couldnt warrant the price, and he hasnt got the room.

i personally think the price is reasonable, try buying a starlet and then buying all the stuff, and having the time to build it, it would prob cost a lot more and take a very long time so imo its a good fair price

Dave.

Member +
It has been ragged about though, and its a bit rough around the edges to say the least! :)

It is lovely though, and would look insanely good on any driveway :D

Spoonz

Member +
@SX totally agree with u ppl say well thats exspensive. But dont relise how much money has actually gone into the car

sx_turbo

Lifer
It has been ragged about though, and its a bit rough around the edges to say the least! :)

It is lovely though, and would look insanely good on any driveway :D

you say that, but a tracked beast is more likely to have been better cared for than a daily run around.

and yeah it is a bit rough round the edges, theres a few bits that i would change, like the engine bay, and prob re do the roll cage but, outside it looks ok.

also werent your car some sort of track car, and that seems to be ok.

(im not starting an argument)