FREE To Good Home : HKS & TRUST Meter Heads Links & Sensors

RHDJapan

Member +
FREE To Good Home : HKS & TRUST Meter Heads Links & Sensors

We are currently cleaning up the office and going through the used items that we have accumulated over the years.

The offer is for an assortment of different HKS and TRUST Meters/Links and Sensors and will be included with any current/processing orders (**Maximum of 2pcs per request).

Please note that this offer will be made in a couple different forums that we help to sponsor. We will continue to try to update the pictures with the items which are no longer available and if there are members from other forums that have already requested something the item will be provided to the first request.

Please add your order number(RHD...) in the thread below and request which item you are looking for.

EXAMPLE: Bottom Right TRUST Meter, Bottom Left Link, etc

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image7.jpg

Image8.jpg

Blak_Mamber

Member +
ill have them:p whats the catch ?

The offer is for an assortment of different HKS and TRUST Meters/Links and Sensors and will be included with any current/processing orders (**Maximum of 2pcs per request).

You have to make an order mate & post your order number to get the freebies :D

You have to make an order mate & post your order number to get the freebies :D

o ye oops:slap:

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
yes. i got the afc :) fast service!

thats a good offer over there!

Last edited:

TomS

Lifer
I bought a fpr last night and never got an order number, i cant log on to view my account either, an egt or a boost gauge would be sweet. pm sent

TomS

Lifer
There's an egt there alright but i want it. You already have an afr why would you need an egt too?

TomS

Lifer
ID RHD24421

Can i have the gauge on the bottom left and the one to the right of it? If you only want to send one then i'll take the egt over the boost gauge. :)

Ben89

Lifer
Order ID:RHD26025

hey can i have any oil/water pressure/temperature gauge, sensor and link unit please thanks.

Last edited: