Gauging interest of possible sale of my newly aqquired gt :(

danb87

South East England Area Rep
For sale: 1995 toyota starlet gt turbo

Condition : used

Price : £4500

extra info : Well guys, i might have too sell the starlet which i have not long picked up. money reasons mainly, aswel as the nissan i have which also needs too sell. Its very hard for me too do as this starlets making me very happy. But i dont think im going too have a choice now.

You may have seen it advertised, recently by jack. so ill throw over his description an what ive done since owning it.

Spec is as follows :

Fully forged 4e engine consisting of,
Ross racing 74.5mm forged pistons
Scat forged conrods
standard headwork and cams
standard head bolts
O.E bearings
Arp crank bolts
Athena 1.4mm head gasket
Race spec rocker cover with lines an catch tank

garrett gt28r turbo
w.e.p.r manifold
tial external wastegate
Custom side exit exhaust (not too my liking but sounds awesome) could do with tidy up/re made if im honest.
I have an apexi air filter that will come with it (removed as its slightly dented an i prefer meshed turbos)

quaife lsd rebuilt box
4600cc denso injectors
sard r2d2
greddy emanage ultimate ecu, full harness plug an play.
greddy pro fec b electronic boost controller
j perfromance fmic new editong with propper fitments on core.
civic radiator along with samco pipes
uprated walbro fuel pump
powerflex engine/box mounts
white line antilift kit
d2 good condition coilovers
Exedy organic clutch
Wms 4 pot caliper set up
rota gt3 15s with red lip tyres all good all round
rare shell with sunroof and spats and skirts as standard
AEM oil pressure and temperature gauge
AEM air and fuel ratio gauge
Recaro Evo 8 seats and drivers side genuine white trd harness
Toad cat 1 alarm
battery relocated too the boot.
also has a sparco snap on steering wheel including the mech.

car has 6 months tax, an mot due in may i believe.
overall condition is good on the car, doesn smoke atall. starts up first time no matter how cold or hot it is. idles perfect. the car was mapped by paul eggerton, a close friend of fellow member on here morph. an i have previous experince an can safely say probally one of the best mnappers around so the map etc is safe as a house.

front bumper could do with changing.as some one has reversed into it with a toe bar (wankers)

rest of paint work is as expected on a 17yr old car. comes up nice when washed an shined. spoiler could do with a respray or replacing.

since buying th car ive spent a fair bit of my time changing /sorting things.

started off but servicing the car, oil/filter.
tidied up the engine bay a bit along with wirirng behind the dash. as the gauges were all over the shot etc. an now very tify an done.
i then changed the gearbox as the cusco one it came with was not too my liking. an replaced it with a quaife rebuilt box an its so nice too drive.
battery was then relocated too the boot, as rear stripped out as the seats were covered in dog hair etc along with the removal of the rear wiper an replaced with a nice bung. also driveshafts were stripped down checked an re greased etc, an when all back together car had tracking/allignments camber adjusted etc
rocker cover gasket was also changed as it was slightly weeping, oil return was changed due too it leaking an not wanting too risk losing oil.

the car has aem gauges, afr, oil temp/oil press. the press gauge is wired in for power etc, not fitted tho as need a sensor.

the car is producing 264whp, an has got alot more in it. which was my plan too turn boost up a notch an a map tweat but dont have the money too do so an continue with my origonal plans.

i am looking for £4500 for the car, with the replaceed box.

if nothingcomes in close too it i will probally have too break it down. which i dont want too do as this car is an animal.

will give it a couple weeks before i decide on breaking. if no one is intrested at the pricce that is.

pics :

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2414.jpg

IMG_2413.jpg

IMG_2336.jpg

IMG_2335.jpg

IMG_2334.jpg

IMG_2419.jpg

IMG_2420.jpg

IMG_2421.jpg

IMG_2422.jpg

contact details : pm me or by txt 07792726729

collection an cash only

dan

Last edited:

danb87

Right guys unfortunatly this has too go now, so please do look, or pass itnon to someone whos looking for a very fast gt.

I need somethinf more comfortable. So p/x or swPs possible cash eiter way depending on car offered

Newish bmw/audi/vw/nissan/scoob/evo

Thanks

sx_turbo

Lifer
omg, i well want this, wish i had the money right now :(

good luck with the sale,

what gt28 has it got on it?

sx_turbo

Lifer
would u accept a mondeo st200?

its got eibach springs
boge turbo shocks
new top mounts all round
2 new front wishbones (the st200 are different to normal one and cost a fortune)
330mm brake upgrade with yellow stuff pads and black diamond discs (brakes come from a focus st225, and cost me £450 in all, and came of a 2010 model that had only covered 6000 miles)
engine rebuilt last september
new power steering pump
everything bolted to the engine is new except for the alternator
stainles free flowing manifolds
stainless powerflow exhaust system
recaro leather interior all round
pioneer door speakers all round
the car is 11 years old so the usual bits and pieces on the paint work,
just had the sill replaced on the drivers side, and both rear arches have had the rust removed.
alloys were refurbed may 2011
k+n air filter fitted

plus 3k cash ur way?

(this isnt set in stone as i still need to win the missus round, and if i get this would mean the house has to wait another year)

Last edited:

AdDaMan

Member +
After wanting another GT for so long your selling up already dude?!

Did the s body not go in the end then?

danb87

Sx - drop me over some pics/ more spec too my mobile - 07581470460

Ad - ye mate the daily drive too much for my body ha need something comfort lol sx did sell yea mate got the price i wanted aswel which was good

AdDaMan

Member +

Ad - ye mate the daily drive too much for my body ha need something comfort lol sx did sell yea mate got the price i wanted aswel which was good

Oh sweet as mate that's good news.
Yer I know what you mean mate I could never go back to a starlets level of refinement now lol!

Addymk2

Fresh Recruit

Just swap out the coilovers for something more comfortable! GLWTS looks awesome.