Getting Bored of my Glanza!!

HarriFJones

Fresh Recruit
Had the car for about 11 months now and im slowly geting bored it realy want to do somthing with it but almost everything has been done.
Think it may be time for a new car :(:(:(:(

addz

Member +
Bored? maybe you're boring the car!!

Do fancy bits to it and I'm sure you'll get attached!

If you're bored after that then sell up, Glanza isn't for you.

SupaStu

Member +
Wow, buy a copy of Hyper Revs and see if you have "everything" done ;)

Like Pokemon, you gotta collect em all :haha:

HarriFJones

Fresh Recruit
Ive Decided instead of selling the car and moving on im going to dive in moding.
But what to do first ???

I was thinking Stainless steal manifold, drilled and groved discs and green stuff pads.

Any thing else i should consider before i splash out on these are the any other mods i would be better off getting first??

I can only be realistic about it tho as im only on an apprentices wage :( atm i was thinking of spending between 250 and 300 pound a month on mods. :freddy:

corofin12345

Member +
save up and do a tdo4 conversion then.. for now maybe a hybrid ct9 and a good mild steel manifold and decat and a hks adjustable actuator.. stainless steel manis crack easily..

OllieTurbo

Member +
everyone always advises getting handling and brakes sorted before you up the power. So that would mean discs pads, suspension , bushes etc etc. However i just went straight in with td04 or my glanza and loved it, but its all up to you mate. Mcleod has a td04 kit for sale if you look in the forsale section and already have a bit saved up :)

save up and do a tdo4 conversion then.. for now maybe a hybrid ct9 and a good mild steel manifold and decat and a hks adjustable actuator.. stainless steel manis crack easily..

i wouldnt say hybrid, but get good mani perhaps zisco, good exhaust tm developments do a decent 1, fpr, hks actuator and ebc if necessary and up the boost to 1bar youll enjoy it im sure.

but as for the hybrid no point in wasting your money on them can got td04 for about the same price;)

corofin12345

Member +
to be honest mate i wouldnt know a whole lot about the td04 but if i was 2 get one id be goin fully forged to get the best out of it safely... alot of people say the hybrid ct9 isnt great but theres 2 glanzas around here with a ct9 hybrid and i think it pulls very well even on standard boost... im happy out with my stockish glanza.. have no trouble with it :)

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Is it the car itself that is boring you a bit or just the power? Does it not perform well enough? and in what aspect?