Hello from Germany

zero_2k3

Member +
My name is Alex I am from Germany. I'm Automotive Mechatronics at VW.

My dream was to always go once a starlet with a turbo engine. Just yesterday I got myself a new P8 1995 model purchased with 75HP. I will rebuild this now.

The biggest problem we have the electrics. Here in Germany there are not many who are familiar with the matter.

In the German forum I have a starlet who nearly made familiar with it. He sent me to the engine from a dispute with a Glanza CT9x loader.
Since I'm going to get the whole Halfcut than anything is what I need.

Like my first questions:

Can I convert the intercooler and sit in the front bumper? How do I get the pipes and the intercooler?

What exhaust system is good? Blitz Nur Spec?

Has anyone Electrical circuit diagrams of a Starlet GT Turbo Starlet Glanza or?
I guess it should not be much different at Connecting whether it concerns the engine from the GT or the Glanza!

Ok. That was the extent of me.

Sorry for my English I'm using the Google translator to translate it over.

I hope the answer to many and a good time.

Greetings Alex

Jay

Admin
Welcome to the site Alex, I'm sure it will prove useful.

Have a look in the Awesome Help section for some wiring advice:

Clickme

The intercooler can either be fabricated yourself or a ready made kit. Here's a huge thread on what kits are available :

FMIC King thread

Any good branded exhaust system from Japan is a safe bet. There are a few copies out there but the quality would not be great. Blitz is a nice choice.

Just wondering when you say you work for VW are you in a dealership or at the factory?

Regards,

Jay

zero_2k3

Member +
Hi and thanks for the nice welcome. Many thanks also to the many links that you have been posted to me.

@ Jay: I work at a VW dealership.

My next question would be too. Which charger is better? Is it possible to receive from the 4efte Starlet GT with a CT9x loader to block? The engine components but would actually be the same.

Greetings Alex

I understand that you are using google translate but I found it difficult to understand your last question. Would it be possible to phase it a little differently. It might be easier to understand. Thanks alex :)

zero_2k3

Member +
Hi

I would like to know whether the CT9x goes to a 4EFTE from the Starlet GT grow. Or is not that simple?

I hope this is understandable. Google is probably not as great as translators.

ok so i got alex to pm me in german what exactly he was trying to say and i tried to translate it myself. Here is what I got

German:
Ich will wissen ob der CT9x Turbolader von einem 4EFTE aus einem EP91 an einen 4EFTE aus einem EP82 passt.
Die Motoren sind ja eigentlich die selben und sollte somit denke ich auch passen.
Wenn wir gerade schonmal dabei sind. Welchen Dealer kannst du mir empfehlen für eine Blitz Nur Spec. Bei welchen Dealern bestellst du deine Sachen für dein Auto?

English:
I want to know whether the CT9x fit of a turbocharger 4EFTE from an EP91 to a 4EFTE from an EP82. The motors are actually the same and therefore I think should also fit. If we are just Schonmal here. Which dealer you can recommend me for a lightning Only Spec. Which dealers you order your stuff for your car?

From what i can make out he wants to know if the turbos from an ep91 and ep82 are interchangeable and he wants to know where he should buy a Blitz Nur Spec exhaust. Maybe somebody who can actually speak german fluently might be able to translate it properly

Last edited: