Hello :)

Benji91

Member +
Hey guys,

I have resently sold my corsa for somthing alittle quicker ;) so i bought a Glanza after saving up.

The car is pretty much standard apart from the regamaster desmond evo alloys and blitz turbo timmer.

Soo heres a couple of pics as the car stands:

DSC_1193.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC_1195.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC_1194.jpg
[/IMG]

AdamB

Member +
Welcome mate, I used to have a corsa as well. Good upgrade :)
Nice glanza as well. I haven't seen many red ones.

Benji91

Member +
Cheers guys :),

Its a 1999 and yeah defo needs lowering (thinking of tein super street) also i have ordered a fmic and have a TD04 lined up off a mate ;).

Keep you informed as it goes on, liking the power compared to the corsa haha dont miss the 1.2 beast anymore.

lewism1

Member +
lovin that glanza! esp the colour and wheels looks mint i want it haha whats the ins like compared 2 ur corsa?

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
welcome to the forum mate, very nice purchase :) thats an awesome looking ep91 :D

kon

sanchez

Member +
Hi mate welcome to the site!

See this car the other day down wessex road parked up, wondered if the owner would join up here.

Trying to think, do i know you? haha, how old you mate?

3rd starbo in Didcot now, my mate has a white gt running td04 round the corner from you, and im running 250+bhp now :D

Benji91

Member +
Thanks for the comments, loving it atm :)

Ohh really, i think i have seen your car down near the back of the boys school?? I know Luke the BMXer has a white one??
Blimmy bet thats pretty quick then!!!!

I am 19, dont live on wessex road tho i am down station road (just use the drive lol).

Are you on OCC too??