HKS F-con Vpro Gold (Cruise EP82 Loom)

KrissyB

Member +
Does anyone have any idea or pictures on how to wire the Auto TPS and the Map sensor into the Cruise plug and play loom.

I have mapping at the end of Feb and just need to know what goes where.

Dave B has been a massive help so far but im still a little confuzzeled. (easy I know with me)

Pictures would be awesomely helpful

Cheers

Kris

D3N0

Member +
Same as DaveB said, pics of the wire below.

DSC00289.jpg

DSC00290.jpg

sx_turbo

Lifer
does the rest of it plug into the ecu and the stock wiring ok?

if so, then it isnt hard for whoever tuning it to add the bits your missing to it :)

i know thats not the point as you've paid a lot of money for what u got, but it's that or send it back to where u got it from and try get it sorted that way

sx_turbo

Lifer
actually scratch that looks like you "might" have the glanza loom there mate, the gt only has 2 plugs, looks like thats been made for a 3 plug unit

D3N0

Member +
The Yellow and one of the blue wires that are spare on your loom should be attached to a very long wire that has the auto TPS female plug end. everything else looks the same as mine.

KrissyB

Member +
yeh hang on dude ill drag them up,

Ricky why would he swap a Glanza loom for a Glanza loom ??????

D3N0

Member +
Hold up a sec, on the end of that loom you have there that connects up to the toyota ecu, Why is all the wires cut completely off the third connector??? looks like its been chopped right off.

KrissyB

Member +
Hold up a sec, on the end of that loom you have there that connects up to the toyota ecu, Why is all the wires cut completely off the third connector??? looks like its been chopped right off.

same as on the RHD pic aswel matey

sx_turbo

Lifer
yeh hang on dude ill drag them up,

Ricky why would he swap a Glanza loom for a Glanza loom ??????

i dont know who you swapped it with,

he might have known there was bits missing, and wanted to swap for one that had these bits.

and i dont know if the gt loom plugs into the sockets on a glanza.

so as i said it "might" be wrong.

but thats a glanza plug wired into an fcon universal loom.

anyway, if your stuck it's not very hard to wire in the missing bits into that loom

KrissyB

Member +
i dont know who you swapped it with,

he might have known there was bits missing, and wanted to swap for one that had these bits.

and i dont know if the gt loom plugs into the sockets on a glanza.

so as i said it "might" be wrong.

but thats a glanza plug wired into an fcon universal loom.

anyway, if your stuck it's not very hard to wire in the missing bits into that loom

how do you do that mate I haven't a clue really , I bought it of Ian on the forum.

I dont even know what bits are missing