How long have you owned your Starlet??

Rob H

Member +
I was just thinking this as it comes up to me having mine 11 years soon :rockon::rockon: and was just wondering if any one had had theres over the 10 year mark???

Iain@CRD

Lifer
6 years on March! :) Believe it or not either, but the Starlet is only my 2nd car in my 7 year driving life!

Rob H

Member +
6 years on March! :) Believe it or not either, but the Starlet is only my 2nd car in my 7 year driving life!

Lol I have been driving just under 14 years now and prob had at least 6 cars in that time, the land rover I still have from before passing my test but thats parked up long term, The starlet is the only car I have kept for any time it was not quit 3 years old and hod 15000 on the clock!! all the others have been second cars or inbetweener that I have had given or bought for under 500quid

Rory

Lifer
7 years come Febuary :) Was my 2nd car bought,and now the 2nd car inline behind the daily :haha:

Texx

Super Moderator
It's been just over 5 years now. I have been contemplating either breaking the thing or dropping a forced fed 4A-GE into it, still undecided though.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
I have been contemplating either breaking the thing

no-one-dislike-button.jpg

Texx

Super Moderator
Yeah, I know! It's been neglected over the last couple of years mainly due to work commitments, so either I spend a big chunk of money on it to get it back up together or I tear it to pieces.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Yeah, I know! It's been neglected over the last couple of years mainly due to work commitments, so either I spend a big chunk of money on it to get it back up together or I tear it to pieces.

What your saying here Texx is what every member on here consider to be against the Forum rules, well this and selling the car! Im pretty sure the last time i seen photos of it, you had just washed the car and it looked the complete sister to mine and in great condition.

Galen

Lifer
5 years in December gone by. Been driving almost 6 years and this is my second car, first was a Glanza too! Starlets for life! :haha:

Texx

Super Moderator
What your saying here Texx is what every member on here consider to be against the Forum rules, well this and selling the car! Im pretty sure the last time i seen photos of it, you had just washed the car and it looked the complete sister to mine and in great condition.

I'll never sell it, not in one piece anyway, it'll live and die with only the one UK owner on the log book. We'll see, nothing's going to happen in the next few months that's for sure.