Ice Blue Glanza - What Wheels?

Belfast-Matty

Fresh Recruit
Just bought my glanza, not very fond of the wheels on her :( Just bought a new clifford alarm, running off a standard engine so i'm saving for a new bov, also want new wheels. The ones on it i'm not sure what they are.. I've been told they're OZ's, if anyone has an idea then let me know? But also i'm looking to change my wheels hopefully, so if anyone has a photo of what wheels they reckon would look good, or better still, if anyones got a pic of ice blue glanza with nice wheels on them, please post here :) Heres my glanza below.

dsc00349m.jpg

corofin12345

Member +
Just bought my glanza, not very fond of the wheels on her :( Just bought a new clifford alarm, running off a standard engine so i'm saving for a new bov, also want new wheels. The ones on it i'm not sure what they are.. I've been told they're OZ's, if anyone has an idea then let me know? But also i'm looking to change my wheels hopefully, so if anyone has a photo of what wheels they reckon would look good, or better still, if anyones got a pic of ice blue glanza with nice wheels on them, please post here :) Heres my glanza below.

dsc00349m.jpg

just for you information.. the colour is 1ao.. blue silver metallic.... ;)

Jay

Admin
Not feeling the five-spokes Matty, I'd suggest something more Jap. These cars can look really sweet with just the right set of wheels and a good clean.

Belfast-Matty

Fresh Recruit
Seen a glanza my colour with like grey coloured alloys with a polished lip, looked well.. Really fancy a set of gt3's! Just can't decide what colour. My mate had blue gt3's on his ek4 civic, looked the part!