Irish Summer Meet RR Day@ECC 28th of August

Johnny_C

Lifer
ok,the date for this is now the 28th of august at ECC for the meet and RR day.
we start at 10 for the rr,so get some names down.
and its £35 pounds a run.
there may be some arrangements made for a few beers after so thats yet to be confirmed.
ill start the ball rolling.

1.Johnny_C

weeJohn

Lifer
1.Johnny_C
2.Aidan
3.Spuddy (MR2 Turbo)
4.weeJohn

I will wait to see the arrangements for after until I decide about beers that night, working nightshift so would need to book a night off.

Is there a start time yet?

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
so much for central anyway lol ,think we may have to do our own thing down south mmm sounds like an idea ;);)

Johnny_C

Lifer
1.Johnny_C
2.Aidan
3.Spuddy (MR2 Turbo)
4.weeJohn

I will wait to see the arrangements for after until I decide about beers that night, working nightshift so would need to book a night off.

Is there a start time yet?
its 10 john,says in the first post,lol!
so much for central anyway lol ,think we may have to do our own thing down south mmm sounds like an idea ;);)

yeah i know,but why pay 80 euros for a power run when you can pay 35 pounds.and a night on the sauce is ALOT cheaper up north than in the republic.:beer::cool:

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
yeah i know,but why pay 80 euros for a power run when you can pay 35 pounds.and a night on the sauce is ALOT cheaper up north than in the republic.:beer::cool:[/QUOTE]

ya have to agree there rip off republic ha ha , might try organise something for down here when i get mine mapped :) i want to see some nice figures out of yours johnny :p:p

Johnny_C

Lifer
yeah i know,but why pay 80 euros for a power run when you can pay 35 pounds.and a night on the sauce is ALOT cheaper up north than in the republic.:beer::cool:

ya have to agree there rip off republic ha ha , might try organise something for down here when i get mine mapped :) i want to see some nice figures out of yours johnny :p:p[/QUOTE]

why dont you just convoy up here,be good craic!

1.Johnny_C
2.Aidan
3.Spuddy (MR2 Turbo)
4.weeJohn
5.Corey
Fingers crossed the car will be run
in and mapped doubt it though but
I'll be there either way.

After-Glanza

Member +
I'll deffo be there, literally only a stone throw away from me so may as well drop in. Will have to wait and see what car i have closer to the time before i decide whether to get a rr done or not :p

joel_ep91

Member +
hmmm would have loved to got my car on this but im still building my half forged engine and need all the money i can get at the moment. unless ecc want to sponser me a run to see what my smokey dead engine is making and to get a before and after figure (wink wink nudge nudge)

:D

joel

billybob

Untrusted Seller
i might head up for alook and to meet some new lads here on the site ive had mine tuned by ecc a few weeks ago so no need for a rr result:)they have the best dyno for rr the fan alone is like something off a jumbo jet

Jay

Admin
1.Johnny_C
2.Aidan
3.Spuddy (MR2 Turbo)
4.weeJohn
5. Jay

I'll find something to roll somewhere.

Not my style to refuse a pint either so count me in for the madness afterwards. :cool:

Boab

Member +
hmmm would have loved to got my car on this but im still building my half forged engine and need all the money i can get at the moment. unless ecc want to sponser me a run to see what my smokey dead engine is making and to get a before and after figure (wink wink nudge nudge)

:D

joel

You're about as subtle as a sledgehammer Joel.lol.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
and your evasive as cameron when asked about immigration. :)

maybe take a scoot up to this.

Phil

Get the Fiesta on there!

Go on nip down to Halfrauds and get a K&N filter in there and a ripspeed sticker!

Racin car!