JRM/SUMO LMP1 New Race Car

sx_turbo

Lifer
sweet well done guys,

how about showing us what u can do with starlets aswell though ;)

the community can do with some inspiration at the moment

SumoDan

Trader
Id come to support you if you get ben collins to drive it!! Guys a legend of a driver!!!

Don't get me wrong the guy is a legend But it won't be him! lol

sweet well done guys,

how about showing us what u can do with starlets aswell though ;)

the community can do with some inspiration at the moment

Would be awesome if we did a Proper Track Starlet, But sadly I don't have the dollar to fund such a project.:(

Shorty

Member +
Ben collins ftmfw!!! Lol his race history from befor top gear was awesome! Im gonna harass you dan till you get him lol. think you should atleast give him a few laps to show what he offers? Think of the publicity ;)

also sx has a point lol. would be nice to see an actual product line for us from sumo! All that money and they cant buy a 1500 quid starlet for r and d lol

SumoDan

Trader
Haha Yeah I suppose so! He does the Le Mans race anyway doesn't he?

Yeah he does have a point but at the moment all of the R and D is going into our R35GTR Programme! Don't get me wrong... I would love to buy a Starlet and give it to the Ex-F1 Engineers and mechanics that we have here and say ''Make this a track weapon!!!'' lol

SumoDan

Trader
Dan why haven't i received any interest in driving it? My Forza laptimes on the Xbox prove that i own! :)

Haha Iain! I am still waiting for my mad skillz on Forza to be recognised!
I keep doing Go-Karting every now and then just to convinced myself that I deserve a place in the LMP1 car at Le Mans.... But I haven't had the call to step up yet! lol

danb87

South East England Area Rep
Dan why haven't i received any interest in driving it? My Forza laptimes on the Xbox prove that i own! :)

iain ill match them lap times mate :) an knock a few seconds of them :) forza pro driver here lol best ring time 7.11 lol in my r35 :)

but dan that looks mint an hope its at the workshop in time for the sumo day :) along with a seat for me ha

Iain@CRD

Lifer
iain ill match them lap times mate :) an knock a few seconds of them :) forza pro driver here lol best ring time 7.11 lol in my r35 :)

but dan that looks mint an hope its at the workshop in time for the sumo day :) along with a seat for me ha

That sounds like a challenge to me Dan! Remember bumpin's racing :D incase i forget to slow down for a corner!

Haha Iain! I am still waiting for my mad skillz on Forza to be recognised!
I keep doing Go-Karting every now and then just to convinced myself that I deserve a place in the LMP1 car at Le Mans.... But I haven't had the call to step up yet! lol

Your power to weight on a Go-Kart must be greater than me so ill stick to Forza there Dan :haha:

danb87

South East England Area Rep
bring it on biatch lol iain if your on there later tonight drop me a pm with your gamertag :) will get an online one on the go :)