KYOKDUO RACING - FASTEST ROAD LEGAL CAR @ Ta Qali Sprint Event :D :D

Damage

Member +
KYOKUDO RACING - FASTEST ROAD LEGAL CAR @ Ta Qali Sprint Event (Videos)

VIDEOS ON SECOND PAGE IN THE MIDDLE

Well what can I say. After a hard week of work on the starlet fitting the new box, crank, front whiteline arb and some others parts managed to get 0.7secs faster than the well known 500+ bhp Evo (driven by on of the best veterans in the event). No one could believe the time I did especially being the 4th overall non single seater car and 1st road legal car. I'm over the moon even though I have some temp issues ... I think water pump has a broken shaft as its not working properly under hard driving. Already checked the rest. Hopefully will have some videos and pics for you guys.

PS I still have to fit the REAR ARB

VIDEOS:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=c69NBu8HMDQ

http://picasaweb.google.com/fotoritz/ISLANDCARCLUBSPRINTEVENT_1/photo#5121596119053586706

WOOHOOO STARLET POWER :D :D :D Goes to show how Starlet can be faster than big bhp evos EVEN round corners ;)

Regards,

Daniel J. Vella
www.kyokudoracing.com

Last edited:

GP82

Member +
Top Man! :cool:

Are you in the low 12's?

Bet the evo driver were'nt happy :p

Edit - Soz dude, jus' realised it was a sprint event, which is even better!! :cool:

Last edited:

Damage

Member +
I dont know what times I'm doing at the moment. The car seems to perform better as I got anther crank done for the car. But aslong as its good for corners I'm well happy :)

Thanks for the comments guys

Dan3SGTE

Member +
i like hearing things like this... shut those cock heads up that say they cant handle etc etc....

well done mate... must be feckin sweet competing in a competition like this let alone winning the dam thing :rockon:

Damage

Member +
I only compete to compare times .. infact I enter my car as a day member lol. Hopefully by next week I will find a normal starlet and shift everything into that. Good gearbox, rollcage and slicks and we'll see what happens ;)

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
13.4 on a CT9! That's apparently the quickest Starlet in the world then on stock turbo, best Japanese could manage was 14 on a CT9 how do you do it? :p I can see us shipping our car over there at this rate...

T

sx_turbo

Lifer
13.4 on a CT9! That's apparently the quickest Starlet in the world then on stock turbo, best Japanese could manage was 14 on a CT9 how do you do it? :p I can see us shipping our car over there at this rate...

T

downhill tracks ;) LMFAO:p:p:p:p

Dan3SGTE

Member +
as ive always said i dont think its fair test to compare times on two different tracks on different days and different countries.... on 1 day there might be 5mph winds your direction other day you might have 15mph winds against your direction...... may be slightly warmer 1 day then another which changes a fair amount when were talking about 10th's of a second.....

thats why some times dont add up compared to other cars......

Damage

Member +
Hey guys you are going off track ... THIS IS NOT ABOUT QUARTER MILE TIMES !!! If you want start another thread about that :p