Lightened flywheel recommendations?

ianmcintoshi

Member +
Hi :D

Ive recently bought an Exedy paddle and i now want a lightened flywheel to go with it :)

Does anyone have any opinions or recommendations on which one to go for?

Also where to buy?

Thanks in advance guys :cool:

ianmcintoshi

Member +
Well the standard one needs skimmed, so rather than mucking around id much rather just replace it with a lightened one.

neilsmith

Alright mate, im getting my flywheel lightned from newmarket anginering in stirling, probs in about 2 weeks its only 70 quid and ma mate just got his done, made a big difference to the response of the car, turbo spools quicker and there is deffinatley a noticeable difference.

ianmcintoshi

Member +
Alright mate, im getting my flywheel lightned from newmarket anginering in stirling, probs in about 2 weeks its only 70 quid and ma mate just got his done, made a big difference to the response of the car, turbo spools quicker and there is deffinatley a noticeable difference.

Nice one mate! Where about in stirling? Might have a look, but tbh i think ive my heart set on a brand new shiney one lol.

chichi

Member +
i listen many opinions i run td04 and somebody says i will feel more lag, and slowly aceleration i dont know

Jonny1505

Fresh Recruit
It will rev faster mate and you wont loss as much power thru it . Think about it if the flywheel is light it take less to spin it .

John@ECC

Lifer
Competiton Clutch 4e and 5E lightweight flywheels in stock. They will allow the engine to rev higher aswell. :)