look what i got today, ooooh the JDMness

dac69er

Super Moderator
DSC00319.jpg

jealous? made my own one but this is alot neater, brand new and has a nice 1.5bar blitz boost gauge as apposed to my 1 bar lamco one stolen from a subaru!

dac69er

Super Moderator
well, maybe its not that amazing but it is a proper single din, blitz boost controller, boost guage and turbo timer thinmejigger. im happy with it anyway

riko666

Member +
have to say...isnt anythin spesh

Have to say, shuttup, yet again...quit pissing on Duncan's parade...you really can't help yourself?

Looking nice Duncan, I was interested in one of those but don't want a turbo timer and have a boost gauge...and if I remove said boost gauge it'd reveal 4 out of 6 ugly holes in my dash I made for it :p

dac69er

Super Moderator
i just didnt know you could get them. i made one myself and this just makes things neater and keeps it jdm. dont like a massive wanky looking gauge in the shitty pod whacked on the dash with a couple of self tappers look ;)

dac69er

Super Moderator
Have to say, shuttup, yet again...quit pissing on Duncan's parade...you really can't help yourself?

Looking nice Duncan, I was interested in one of those but don't want a turbo timer and have a boost gauge...and if I remove said boost gauge it'd reveal 4 out of 6 ugly holes in my dash I made for it :p

thanks riko. i just like too make everything look neat, jdm looking and not too gash and obvious. this is just my style

riko666

Member +
ditto - though the boost gauge of mine was rushed...and I like the fact I bodged it so much, it's kinda the theme of my car :D

dac69er

Super Moderator
my theme is different. neatness is the way i like it. only bodge on mine is the tape over the aircon pipes. that will be sorted soon though

dac69er

Super Moderator
was from big simon. i will say no more!

he is a nice chap, got a few of my rare bits from him.

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
i really like it dunc :D

the jap my car was @ back in japland decided to do thinks a little more economical way lol.. he removed the ashtray bit & put in a "jablo frame" put the turbo timer in & covered it with that black material tape the japs use lol.. i liked it so much i left it that way haha!!

damn he must have been serious about weight reduction lol..

kon

sx_turbo

Lifer
the only thing with that is the boost gauge will be where the stereo is and when your ragging it about you really cant see wot the boost is.

i know this cos my boost controller is there and i use it as a boost guage but it not very good cos i casnt really see it.

so i shall be going for one of them pods, and do it neatly.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
thats soo cool mate... i would love one of them.... BUT will that still allow space for the head unit, i noticed you mentioned "single din".......?

i am jealous as im into little subtle things like that.....