Merry Christmas

L900CMC

Member +
Not going to be on again for a while so just want to wish everyone a very merry christmas and happy new year

:beer:

Chris

Jay

Admin
Merry Xmas to all you TGTT users and abusers, hope Santa brings you plenty of horses. :cool:

Put the feet up for a few days and chill out with some beers and plenty of food - That's what I plan to do!

xmas.jpg

Cheers,

Jay

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
mery christmas all :) hope you enjoy this xmas and newyear! just take care if your going to drink and driv.... or dont drive at all!!!

sheldon

durmz

Member +
merry xmas people :) so how many of us are ganna be under the bonnet of our starbo's this holiday? :haha:

haha too right! i might have a decat arriving today, so im gonna be working on it christmas day! haha OCD much? :D:D merry xmas!!

GTdan

In The Closet
haha too right! i might have a decat arriving today, so im gonna be working on it christmas day! haha OCD much? :D:D merry xmas!!

ditto, got some blue silicone hoses to fit inc my relocation fit, and dont know if i can be bothered doing it tonight, as it means nipping ot my grans and using her garage, so may just wait till tomorrow morning :haha:

stuart

Member +
Do eeet! Love for the starlet, I even bought mine an Xmas prezzie, might go the whole hog and wrap it up, tag up to 'Susan lots of love Stu' :homer:

dan

Member +
Do eeet! Love for the starlet, I even bought mine an Xmas prezzie, might go the whole hog and wrap it up, tag up to 'Susan lots of love Stu' :homer:

pull ya cock out the exhaust mate, jees c'mon ;)

Merry Xmas everyone, all the best for the new year.