Might get back in the game. . .

Well ladies and gentlemen, a quick hello since I've not been on here for a bit! Well posting sporadically though I guess but not much.

Was thinking of getting another starbo as a bit of a toy, your thoughts? Although I'm sure this will be a biased opinion on a site like this, maybe I'm using it to justify doing it :D

A big reason is that I feel these starlet forums are the best there are, all the other car forums are full of bell touchers tbh. The saying you don't know what you have until it's gone is so true :)

Last edited:

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Dont bother mate....................................only kidding.

Of course everyone is gonna say to go for it and i would say you have made your mind up already lol.

Have you been looking at any in particular??

Stuart

gv1.3

Admin
good to see you back :)

They are a hard habit to break mate, if its on your mind then do it! With the way they are priced right now its a great time to buy

Nah thats getting kept as the work horse, I keep looking at stuff for that so I see this as a distraction so I don't end up ruining the warrenty.

But don't worry, I'll make this crazy and still nay give you a run in it :D

turbomad

Member +
Nah thats getting kept as the work horse, I keep looking at stuff for that so I see this as a distraction so I don't end up ruining the warrenty.

But don't worry, I'll make this crazy and still nay give you a run in it :D

you better im still gutted you never took me out in the old one :( think im going for a 71 as i cant insure the 400 brake pulsar and hayley says hello

I appreciate the kind words folks.

Going to go a little bit of a different direction with this car since I learned a few things from my other one though, hopefully make it a little special still though.