mines ecu !!

EH@B

Member +
hey guyz
i want to knw wht the specifection of this ecu in starlet ??
cause i found one and im planning to get it ?
so i need to knw the difference between standerd one and this one

GP82

Member +
You will have to contact MINES to get full specification, but they all get rid of the fuel cut, speed cut, raised rev limit.

in addition to what gp82 said,,,,MINES seems to be the best of the lot in terms of aftermarket ecus........very much sought after

Jay

Admin
It's an aggressive map from what I can remember?

They rank just below the TOMS ecu in rarity value.

Johnny_C

Lifer
hes from meath,round 600 yoyos i think he said.
and apparently they are available for the ep91 too,he said he got them before.

TurboDave

Member +
I dont see the point in having one tbh, its just an ecu with a shit loads of timing advance and more fuel.

Much better to get an E-Manage and get that mapped for your car.

yeah...i follow and agree with your logic turbodave for the most part,,,,but dont forget, some people dont have tuners at thier location/country/island.........so sometimes these ecus are their best and safest bet and ususally operate much better than option 1 (FCD and rrfpr)-

hope u can see my point also

EH@B

Member +
ya u r right gorganl here its difficult to tune our cars or must pay more to do small thing with no experinse people + so im learning from this fourm and i started to do some works by myself cause i discoverd here they r fitting and doing many wrong thing in our cars and i think the guyz dont knw *_* .

turboDave the E-Manage only we can get it from internet and if igot it ...who will progrese it ?!!

about price its 1200 Dirham its too much here and im in UAE ( dubai )
second hand ecu

thnx g6turbo ^_^

Last edited:

TurboDave

Member +
yeah...i follow and agree with your logic turbodave for the most part,,,,but dont forget, some people dont have tuners at thier location/country/island.........so sometimes these ecus are their best and safest bet and ususally operate much better than option 1 (FCD and rrfpr)-

hope u can see my point also

Yeah I can see your point but your not getting map or a tune because it has been tuned for a different car and even with the sellers quotes and assuarances that it was mapped for what ever normally hybrid, decat they all say the same because its what people want to hear but you will never know what it is really mapped for.

If your stuck it would do but they are sooo expensive for what they are.

:)

Dave

EH@B

Member +
guyz i fitted its workin well
but there r somthing
i adjusted at 1 bar there r no fuel cut but there r no push
so wht will be that
is it bad fueling ??!!!
i have the fuel regulater set at 3.5 and i jz fuel pump

p-nut

Member +
hes in the auto trader,japanese performance,sells 2nd stuff and new.

in meath you say? i'm from meath aswel, and i think i know who yer on about. could ye pm me the number if ye have it, just wanna make sure it's the same guy;)

Chris@CCM

Member +
guyz i fitted its workin well
but there r somthing
i adjusted at 1 bar there r no fuel cut but there r no push
so wht will be that
is it bad fueling ??!!!
i have the fuel regulater set at 3.5 and i jz fuel pump
most ecus like this with work with the stock fuel reg so its probly runing far to rich